bangkokbobby (2,538)
  Rusty (50)
  Blue (16)
  thecrow (3)
  MichelCapitaine (2)
Total Videos: 2,611
Total Categories: 9

Related Videos
10:25 Yani Tseng and Na Yeon Choi Sime Darby on Chinese...
Korean teenager Kim Hyo-joo wins Evian Championship

Tags
None...

Video Details
Title Korean teenager Kim Hyo-joo wins Evian Championship
Category Tournaments Rating
Date 09-15-2014, 02:03 AM Time 1:35
by bangkokbobby Views 508
Hoster YouTube Comments 0
Description Now shifting to sports and the final LPGA major of the season.
The 2014 Evian Championship in France was won by a Korean golfer, and while you might expect that golfer to be Park Inbee or Pak Seri, some of the biggest names on the tour,... it was a 19-year-old sensation that came out of nowhere... to take home the top prize in dramatic fashion.
SJ Lee reports.
Nineteen-year-old Kim Hyo-joo is a star in the KLPGA,... but after this weekend,... she′s a superstar in the one that counts, the LPGA.
The 20th ranked Korean,... started off the event,... shooting an amazing 10-under 61 in the first round,... and went into the final round in the lead.
Fellow Koreans Jang Ha-na, Hur Mi-jung... and Choi Na-yeon piled the pressure on Kim,...but it was Australia′s Karrie Webb,... a seven-time major winner, who stormed through in the back nine to take a one stroke lead... going into the 18th hole.
But the Korean teenager kept her composure,... and birdied a tough putt to put her tied for the lead.
The pressure was too much for 39-year-old Webb,... who would bogey on the final hole... giving Kim the season′s final tour major.
" I′m very happy I won. When I finished, I felt out of this world. I felt terrible when I bogeyed on the in-course par 3,... but I was able to birdie on what I thought was the toughest hole, so I feel great."
It might be her very first LPGA tour major win, but given this performance we′ll be hearing a lot more about Kim Hyo-joo in the years to come.
SJ Lee, Arirang News.
Video URL
BB Code
Embed Code

Comments
There aren't any comments to this video!

Video Directory licensed from Jaxel at 8WayRun.Com.
Original version from Video-Center of vBPoint (©)