Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #21

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
What "team" Blue plays for...or any other member of this site....is irrelevant and childish. There's no doubt that Blue has been involved in a lot of controversial issues here. As have I.

I'm not defending some of Blue's positions, as I'm often on the other side of the fence there, particularly in the past as it's related to MW. But, it's silly to make this into an "us" vs. "them" to the detriment of the forum.

If everyone on a forum agreed about everything, it would be most boring. I think we can disagree -- and even argue -- without resorting to ganging up on other forum members.

Merry Christmas to all...Happy Hanukkah...etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. (Don't want to leave anyone out!!)
I started that, but it was unintentional. As I said, I thought Blue was a man.

You are absolutely right that we all have a right to disagree. It would work better if people talked TO each other instead of DOWN TO each other though.
sjhnatfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:48 PM   #22

Originally Posted by Mr3putt View Post
Really???
As demonstrated in past threads...she's the most likable member who would never offend anyone.

Ok...back to the thread topic.
Welcome to the site, Steve.
Thanks. I can feel the love.....
Old 12-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #23

Originally Posted by sjhnatfan View Post
Scrolling done through older threads I saw one where you said she was 'less interesting than Anna Rawson'. Which you later referred to as 'back handed compliment'.
I saw Anna in 2010....Anna is an attractive gal....but seeing her in person...she is so skinny and without make-up....she looked nothing like this:

Anna could use a $1000 gift card to In N Out Burgers for Xmas..she'd likely need to be tied to her golf bag if she was to play on a windy day at the WBO.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #24

I saw Anna in 2010....Anna is an attractive gal....but seeing her in person...she is so skinny and without make-up....she looked nothing like this:

Anna could use a $1000 gift card to In N Out Burgers for Xmas..she'd likely need to be tied to her golf bag if she was to play on a windy day at the WBO.
You are right about her not looking like that in person.

I picked Anna and several others up at the airport. There were like 15 ladies there and I thought to myself 'I thought Anna Rawson was on this flight?'. Next the chair of the committee asked them all to hand me there drivers licenses so I could right down the DL numbers so we could issue cars. A few ladies in I read 'Anna Rawson' on a California license. I was looking specifically for her and didnt recognize her.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #25

I've followed Anna Rawson for several rounds (she was paired with someone else whom I wished to follow).

For all you T & A guys...she's a stick figure. No T and no A. I don't care what her "model" shots show, she's a praying mantis skinny minny. Maybe some of you are into the anorexic look.

Which...of course...has nothing to do with her golf game. Also unremarkable.

God....why am I even talking about this stuff? Slow time in golf. Akkkkk!!
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #26

SJH
Putter does transportation vol at the CWO.
She had me laughing in stitches telling me how all the male vols in her group...young and old.....would be drooling (yes, Putter was handing out towels) if they got to drive Natalie....they were sucking up to the guy in charge of allocating drivers to the pros.

I saw a prior work colleague at the CWO...he was looping for his boss at the pro Am....later I wander to the back 9 to catch some action and there he is....guess who is their pro???
I went up to him and asked how much payola it cost them and that they captured the mother load.
He said they got lucky at the pro-am draw and they drew 2nd and picked Natalie.

An old guy from Portland does std bear vol...the Boy & Girls club runs the std bear at the event.
He always has the young guys asking him if they can get his spot if he gets Nats or any other of the eye candy pros.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #27

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
God....why am I even talking about this stuff? Slow time in golf. Akkkkk!!
Because secretly you want to be part of the "boys" club and post stupid comments without repercussions.

Good thing Danger is in the Far East...otherwise these threads might be totally out of control.

I'm in a giving mood cause it's Xmas.
Take the below and paste it to another thread and you and the gals can discuss all you want...I believe no guys will participate in your heated dialogues.....ENJOY & you're welcome!!!

Old 12-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #28
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by sjhnatfan View Post
And it's fine that you never got the cheerleader to go out with you and now you take it out on Natalie. But you are correct, it wasn't the only player in the top 10 in all four majors, it was only player in the top 20.

From the LPGA's official bio of her on the LPGA.com
I'm not taking a damn thing out on Natalie. I'm correcting YOUR FACTS. People who've been around here a while know that, unlike some other posters, I'm not here to make friends or to shoot the breeze or to gush over imaginary friendships with players.

I'm here mostly to talk about golf and in those discussions facts matter. You post something that's blatantly false (top 20 vs. top 10, only player to do so, etc.) and I'll probably correct you. I expect to, and have been, similarly corrected if I get facts wrong.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #29
Contest Statistician

I told them not to post my picture.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #30

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I'm not taking a damn thing out on Natalie. I'm correcting YOUR FACTS. People who've been around here a while know that, unlike some other posters, I'm not here to make friends or to shoot the breeze or to gush over imaginary friendships with players.

I'm here mostly to talk about golf and in those discussions facts matter. You post something that's blatantly false (top 20 vs. top 10, only player to do so, etc.) and I'll probably correct you. I expect to, and have been, similarly corrected if I get facts wrong.
You are right my fact was wrong. I was thinking 10 was right but the actual number was 20.