Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 11:00 PM   #21
Elf

Send a message via MSN to Elf
Originally Posted by Putter View Post
Well, didn't that sound sincere - telling him you "owe" him one and then not actually doing it, and then making stupid jokes afterwards. Amazingly, I guess you've never had to apologize before. Well, I tried.
Be happy, have a BUD and let dangerbob and I solve our problems.
We will have it out in Laredo. Or maybe at a bar in Las Vegas.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:48 AM   #22

Whatever - I knew you wouldn't get it.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #23

So,Boomer,how are you enjoying the board so far ?...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Old 10-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #24

Originally Posted by Putter View Post
We've all had our run-ins here, whether golf related or on any number of subjects, but I'm not sure I've ever read anything as rude as what you wrote. You might not like DangerBob, but I think you owe him an apology for your comments.
Thank you Putter...that must be the BUDs I haven't given you yet. And you must be in one of Whistling Straight's lists of my defenders. Don't worry about the Elf...he is in my "Ignore list" anyway...not physically, but just in my mind. Because I know, if he gets worse I'm always ready to consult with Paula Creamer's lawyer and file a lawsuit against him.

Seriously, thanks Putter.

Back to the topic of this thread: WELCOME BOOMER.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #25

Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
So,Boomer,how are you enjoying the board so far ?...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
I enjoy reading it. I have a thick skin. I don't mind people poking fun at me. It's cool.

I am not a very good golfer. I love to play though but no one to play with really. I am trying to get better. I put a pic of my daughter as my avatar from her last fall tournament. She shot a 39 with a 27 foot birdie putt. It is break time for her. She doesn't play any during winter. She is just 10, it is break time for her but not for me. :)
boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #26
Contest Statistician

Originally Posted by boomer View Post
I enjoy reading it. I have a thick skin. I don't mind people poking fun at me. It's cool.

I am not a very good golfer. I love to play though but no one to play with really. I am trying to get better. I put a pic of my daughter as my avatar from her last fall tournament. She shot a 39 with a 27 foot birdie putt. It is break time for her. She doesn't play any during winter. She is just 10, it is break time for her but not for me. :)
Damn. My personal best at 9 holes is a 39.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #27

That must have been one tough hole.

That's some impressive putting she did,there.I hope she continues to get plenty of enjoyment from the game.

So,Q-School in 2020 ?...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Old 11-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #28

Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
That must have been one tough hole.

That's some impressive putting she did,there.I hope she continues to get plenty of enjoyment from the game.

So,Q-School in 2020 ?...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Yeah she had 15 putts that day. The putter is her best club. She wants to go to the LPGA. She got her picture taken at the Walmart tourney a few years ago. She was on cloud 9. I have to remind the people around us that it this is a marathon not a sprint. I just would like her to get out of college debt free. If she can get past Q school awesome!
boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:50 PM   #29

Wow! What an awesome job! Well, you just really need to be patient Boomer, she's not that close to her dream.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:55 AM   #30
Contest Statistician

Yeah she had 15 putts that day. The putter is her best club. She wants to go to the LPGA. She got her picture taken at the Walmart tourney a few years ago. She was on cloud 9. I have to remind the people around us that it this is a marathon not a sprint. I just would like her to get out of college debt free. If she can get past Q school awesome!
15 puts is very good. The putter is the scoring club. You usually don't see that in young kids.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote