Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Stacy Lewis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 02:15 AM   #1

Win A Round Of Golf With Stacy Lewis

Enter at: COULD BE YOU | IQPLUS Golf

From the site:

Do you dare to take on a pro? Enter our contest for a chance to play a round of golf with LPGA professional Stacy LewisWin a trip for (2) to the PGA Village Port St Lucie, FL. Travel dates: tbd. Prize consists of round-trip air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner's home); double-occupancy hotel accommodations for (2) nights; an invitation for winner and guest to attend a lunch, a foursome match at the PGA Village Port St Lucie, FL, and dinner (on tbd). At the foursome match, winner and guest may have an opportunity to play a hole with Stacy Lewis and at the dinner, winner and guest will be able to "meet and greet" Stacy Lewis.

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
Donating Member

One hole only? Dang. I guess they are planning on 18 winners so need to limit the holes so Lexi only had to play 18? Or does Lexi play the same hole 18 times at each group advances down the course?
ctmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #3

I didn't see any mention of Lexi - did I miss something?

What's with the "winner MAY have a chance to play a hole with Stacy Lewis"?? The title of the contest is "Win a ROUND of golf with Stacy Lewis" - kinda confusing.

Oh well, I'm not entering anyway.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:08 PM   #4

I entered the IQPlus Golf Bar contest and was the winner. I have a daughter who is a high school golfer who had surgery for scoliosis in 2010. Since finding out that she needed surgery for her scoliosis we have kept close track of Stacy's golf career. Stacy's golf story has become an inspiration for my daughter to continue to reach her goal of playing DIII collegiate golf.

With some nervousness about how our day with Stacy Lewis would go we left snowy Minnesota for Florida. I wasn't sure how a professional golfer would feel about playing golf with one hack (that'd be me) and my daughter. I thought to myself how excited could Stacy Lewis be to play golf with us on the Monday after just finishing up the CME tour event.

All I can say is that Stacy Lewis was outstanding! My daughter left the golf course that day with an even higher opinion of Stacy Lewis than before the day started. She had lunch with us, had my daughter on the cart with her the whole day, played all 18 holes of golf with us, even took the time to stop and throw a few balls down on the course to give my daughter some short game tips during our round. I'm not sure what I hoped for my daughter on her day on the course with Stacy. I just know it was a great day. A day my daughter, and me too will never forget!

IQPlus Foods is very fortunate to have her as a spokesperson and the LPGA couldn't have a better representative of the tour than Stacy Lewis!
StCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:17 AM   #5

Welcome to the site, StCloud, and thanks for sharing that story. Very good podt.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:45 PM   #6

That's a terrific story...thanks!

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
NTB

welcome to mylpga StCloud and for the Story