Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything > PGA, LET, and Men's Tours

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2015, 02:31 PM   #11
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
If Jordan Speith keeps this up it won't be long before we hear "Tiger, who?"

According to Tiger it will be some time before he plays again. I wonder if he might have hurt his hand/wrist/whatever more than he let on in the interview. He has a history of keeping it pretty close to the vest unless he has to be carted off the course.
He also has a history of dramatic responses to every injury. Lots of players get injured during tournaments. He's the only one that makes them into Academy-Award winning performances.

I believe his intent all along was to come out and play in the Masters then go back to changing his swing for the 523rd time and come out again at the US Open, where, if he is spraying the ball all over the course like he was in Round 4 of the Masters, we can expect him to dramatically claim to pop another bone back into place.

Remember, he's also the guy that started grandly dropping his club after a bad shot. Now, that stupid behavior is becoming common place in golf.

He's an ass and an arrogant jerk and always has been. As I wrote above, the common courtesy and humility displayed by younger players like McIlroy, Spieth, Fowler, etc. only serves to highlight Woods' asshole-ness.

Last edited by Blue; 04-14-2015 at 07:01 PM.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #12

He hasn't gotten so many asses since he got caught, the reason why he's in a bad mood and act like an asshole.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #13
Contest Statistician

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
He also has a history of dramatic responses to every injury. Lots of players get injured during tournaments. He's the only one that makes them into Academy-Award winning performances.
I will only speak to this instance. Look at the replay. He made a hard swing and took a chunk out of the root that went flying. That hurt's.

Yes he seems to be a drama queen every time he reaches for his back.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:16 PM   #14

Yes,but at least he remembered which wrist it was.

I believe his intent all along was to come out and play in the Masters then go back to changing his swing for the 523rd time and come out again at the US Open, where, if he is spraying the ball all over the course like he was in Round 4 of the Masters, we can expect him to dramatically claim to pop another bone back into place.
You woud think he'd be back for the Players' Championship in May.

Accompanied by much fawning and drooling from the media.

He'll then disappear again until the US Open,where he'll declare himself healthy and ready to compete. This is usually followed by him exiting the tournament holding his wrist,glutes,back,groin,etc.

Then the whole thing can play out again at the next tournament he turns up to.

He's an ass and an arrogant jerk and always has been. As I wrote above, the common courtesy and humility displayed by younger players like McIlroy, Spieth, Fowler, etc. only serves to highlight Woods' asshole-ness.
Preach it,sister.

Perhaps when he finally departs the scene,he might take a few of the boorish arseholes in the gallery along with him...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X