Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2006, 02:32 AM   #1

Mexico City event tidbit....

Hi ya everyone....I just read this on 4wack's caddy corner....this is about the Mexico City event....here it is

"A ride in the park; Rules official Charlie Williams clued me in the the Mexico City situation. We're all on buggies, due to the severity of the terrain and time constraints, and entrance and exit gates will be indicated for each hole. We get to drive right to the ball as The Champions Tour did when they played there. He's the advance official and will also be monitoring fairway watering so they don't get too soft for the carts. Charlie gets to work both Hawaii and Mexico events."

here is my guess....it will be difficult for the fans to trail their favorite player hole by hole....but for the players it will be pretty good....and for their Bag toting caddies....very very very good

should be interesting....is this the same course that the 18th hole made all of these professionals miserable....if I remember correctly....there were a lot of "double diget" scores at the 18th last year in Mexico....I wonder if it is the same course

anyway.....have a great day everyone....see ya
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote