Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2017, 11:21 PM   #1

Final Fan Diary...Lotte 2017

Hi ya everyone...as I am writing this, the Lotte Tournament is already done...I didn't go to the final round because I went to a Baby Birthday Party...since I didn't get to see Wiesy play her best round of the tournament, I indulged myself with several Ice Cream Sodas...ahhh the plusses and minuses of life...anyway, ever since I was complained about hole # 5 was not being taken advantaged of by Wiesy, the kid responded with birdies on it since

here is a little story about round three...Wiesy was on the 13th fairway, and I was at the 13th Green...then the RAIN came down for about 45 minutes...I found a great tree for cover, so for those of you that was worried that I would shrink and get wrinkled...I did not shrink...wrinkle hmmmmm....anyway that rain really caused a mess on the front nine, that wiesy didn't play yet....which brings me to my tidbit story...it concerns Wiesy's parents....because of the heavy rain, there was a river formed that sort of bisected the front nine holes....NO spectators were allowed to the 2nd hole, 3rd hole, and 4th hole...I was already comfortable at the green on #5...my binoculars were trained on the gallery that could not walk holes 2,3,and 4...I was trying to see if the Wies had somehow snuck in and used their influence to follow their daughter...but to their credit, the Wies just followed the rules like everyone else...I could see BJ attempt to scout out EVERY mound from every angle with his binoculars to see if he could get a glimpse of what his daughter was doing...for me it was pretty entertaining...sort of like a fish landing in a boat and flapping around like crazy gasping for air...tsk tsk tsk wiefan, you shouldn't criticize other people...oh well,,,my bad

anyway, I got to say bye to Cougar and again thank him for the tickets and parking pass...I gave him my FAMOUS dollar bill cat with the quarter in the stomach...he loved it...very intricate delicate folding with my wrinkle fingers

anyway folks...it has been fun typing all of my nonsense stuff...for those of you that didn't fall asleep reading it, good job!!!...anyway...Aloha from Hawaii...all of you take good care of your health and be safe...see all of you next year at the Lotte...Aloha...wiefan
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:22 PM   #2
Contest Statistician

Sounds like a good time anyway.

I think that it was the 5th, it looked like a river running through it. Luckily it was in an area that they played there tee shots over.

Anyway also a good 4th round. Kerr showed what experience means.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:08 PM   #3

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post
Anyway also a good 4th round. Kerr showed what experience means.
Kerr played Jang like a puppet.
Kerr is slow as it is and then played even slower to get the group put on the clock knowing Jang would gag/choke and it worked.
Jang was thrown off her cadence and it showed.
Jang has never experience playing with someone as crusty as Kerr on the KLPGA.

I would have like to see Kerr try to slow play Tutta....Tutta would have given Kerr a face full and then destroyed her.
Many of the LPGA pros are too nice....I think the only other LPGA pros to put Kerr in her place would be Hedwall, Masson and Ryann.

I'm not surprised the only Yank to come onto the 18th green to celebrate was the Phony Pink One.
Why Dumbo came on the green is beyond me...she must be getting desperate for TV coverage in order to secure a visor logo...lol.
No way Kerr would come onto the green for a Dumbo win.

Lydia was absent cause she was watching Tina can Matthews.....it was only a matter of time.
Tina saw a real loop on Sunday...Lydia was paired with Ciganda...TMac is on Carlota's bag....gotta believe Tina has Terry on her short list.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:15 PM   #4

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
which brings me to my tidbit story...it concerns Wiesy's parents....because of the heavy rain, there was a river formed that sort of bisected the front nine holes....NO spectators were allowed to the 2nd hole, 3rd hole, and 4th hole...I was already comfortable at the green on #5...my binoculars were trained on the gallery that could not walk holes 2,3,and 4...I was trying to see if the Wies had somehow snuck in and used their influence to follow their daughter...but to their credit, the Wies just followed the rules like everyone else...I could see BJ attempt to scout out EVERY mound from every angle with his binoculars to see if he could get a glimpse of what his daughter was doing...for me it was pretty entertaining...sort of like a fish landing in a boat and flapping around like crazy gasping for air...tsk tsk tsk wiefan, you shouldn't criticize other people...oh well,,,my bad

anyway, I got to say bye to Cougar and again thank him for the tickets and parking pass...I gave him my FAMOUS dollar bill cat with the quarter in the stomach...he loved it...very intricate delicate folding with my wrinkle fingers
Agree.....it's great to see the BJ & Bo clown show when attending a LPGA event.

Did everyone see Cougar on TV on Sunday in the scoring tent.

Wiefan...take care my friend...I hope one day I get to meet up with you and share some laughs and some cheap eats/drinks from Sam's Club with you...my treat.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote