Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Michelle Wie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #1

Wie on Morning Drive

For all you Wie fans (if any left on here)....nice videos from Morning Drive.

Video: Michelle Wie Talks Goals, Putting and Social Life | Golf Channel
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #2
Elf

Send a message via MSN to Elf
Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
For all you Wie fans (if any left on here)....nice videos from Morning Drive.

Video: Michelle Wie Talks Goals, Putting and Social Life | Golf Channel
Ty LoJo.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #3

Very nice...saw that she was on Morning Drive...forgot to set my DVR...arrrghh!! Hope Michelle has a nice 2014. She seemed to be finding her game later in the year.

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:35 AM   #4

Hi ya Lojo and Elf....Happy New Year to the both of you....now this was a terrific Morning Drive Video Interview....they sure covered a lot of different stuff....Wiesy looked very comfortable and relaxed....good sign of handling media stuff

anyway folks...I have an announcement....today in the Mail, I got a VERY Special Gift....it came from Good Ol' Cougar....Folks....Cougar went out of his way to make my day....he sent me a Pin Flag from Lorena Ochoa's Tournament....he didn't go...but a friend of his went and tried to get Cougar's request....here is what SUPER COUGAR sent to me....the RED Pin Flag with embroided Lorena Ochoa Invitational...and folks...it was Signed by Wiesy herself....she even wrote " To: wiefan... Mahalo " and then she signed below....and folks, it was NOT one of the "Fly-By Scribble Scrabble shortened autograph version"...it was a FULL Signature....I am STOKED....I am really impressed at Cougar's LONG ARM NETWORK of friends....Cougar even had Michelle's Agent ( who Cougar KNOWS ) help in getting this super gift....what more can I say except that I think Cougar is really one of the SUPER Special People that I have met through my discussion Board experience....an extraordinary super nice and caring fella....just an amazing person

anyway folks...after viewing the Morning Drive Video and getting a super Wiesy Memorabilia....I am super hyper about Wiesy's 2014 Season,,,,the Kid is classy and generous and really is a great Ambassador Role Model for the entire State of Hawaii....this is why I am a SOLID Fan of Wiesy Golf and whatever humanitarian stuff that comes along with it....go Wiesy go

anyway...all of you have a great day...and NO NO NO...I am not selling this gift on Ebay...lol....aloha folks....Cougar is the KING in my book
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:37 AM   #5

Hi ya Bangkokbobby...Happy New year to you....I hope that this will be a great year for you and your loved ones...aloha....
Old 01-12-2014, 03:28 AM   #6

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya Bangkokbobby...Happy New year to you....I hope that this will be a great year for you and your loved ones...aloha....
Thanks, wiefan! The same to you and yours, as well. By the way, started fixing some of the picture problems over on the MW forum. Sorry, like mylpga and Seoul Sisters, I've been AWOL from forums for awhile...but it's a new year, time to start fresh. In fact, there are so many people having problems with the formatting at proboards, I might move the MW forum to another host site.

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:33 AM   #7

Hi ya Bangkokbobby....you had better HURRY UP...I have a great BIG HUNCH that Wiesy is going to start WINNING VERY VERY SOON...OH YEAH!!!!....go Wiesy go

Have a great Sunday...see ya!!...Aloha!!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:34 AM   #8

Thanks for posting the link, LoJo, good for those who don't get TGC.
heddwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:15 AM   #9

Thanks, Wiefan. The significance of the Lorena Ochoa tournament is that is where Michelle won her first LPGA tournament in 2009, so I thought it would be special for such a big fan of hers.

By the way, I am not sure about another swing change being good for her.
cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:49 PM   #10
Contest Statistician

Morgan Pressel was on the other day.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote