Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Michelle Wie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #1

Wie on Golf Digest Cover

For the first time since 2008, Golf Digest has an LPGA player on its cover. The last one in '08 was Lorena Ochoa. Here are some pix from the photo shoot.

Photos: Michelle Wie Cover Shoot : Golf Digest
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #2

I just want to add that a few months ago, Golf Digest put Paulina Gretsky on the cover of their magazine in a provocative pose. Many subscribers were very annoyed at this obvious snub to the LPGA.

Paulina was selected for the T&A aspect and also because she was sleeping with Dustin Johnson. Oh dear...that was bad timing. Karma's a bitch.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #3

Hi ya Lojo....thanks for the terrific article....ahhhh WieNation is excited about Wiesy's return to golf....almost 5 hours of Wiesy Golf on Thursday on the Golf Channel...I hope that she plays well....we shall see

sidenote...Mrs Wiefan wants to go to San Diego in a travel package deal that includes Hawaii vs San Diego State football and LAS VEGAS....Las Vegas, I CANNOT HELP BUT SAY YES....my arm hurts from the Twisting...and she already agreed to let me go to Vegas with some friends in December....I am in HOG HEAVEN....now if only Wiesy would play good golf, this would complete ""Wiefan good year"....ahhh I am so so selfish sometimes....but heck....Hawaii is an Isolated desolated backward behind the times Island....we have nothing to do but cheer on a local girl that made the National scene in golf and go to Vegas...hmmm....sorry folks about this chit chat....lemme get my scissors, I gotta go and trim the sides of my Little Grass Shack Home and my Grass Skirt attire

see ya folks and have a great tournament week...see ya!!...Aloha....go Wiesy go!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #4

Originally Posted by lojo View Post
i just want to add that a few months ago, golf digest put paulina gretsky on the cover of their magazine in a provocative pose. Many subscribers were very annoyed at this obvious snub to the lpga.

Paulina was selected for the t&a aspect and also because she was sleeping with dustin johnson. Oh dear...that was bad timing. Karma's a bitch.
she was sleeping with karma, too????
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
Elf

Send a message via MSN to Elf
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
she was sleeping with karma, too????
LOL. You are like wine, getting better with age. Am at ease that it was a lady that stated karma was a bitch.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #6

By any chance is she sponsored by Nike ? Lol.

Ah,well,at least she's not banging Dustin Johnson...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X