Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Michelle Wie

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #11
Moderator
 
Saint-Just X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,076
Perhaps she's about to announce her engagement to supreme leader Kim Jong-Un.

That wouldn't go down well in her parents' homeland.

Yep,that's probably it...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
__________________
Make Momoko Great Again (MMGA)- Rolex World Ranking as of 11/09/17 : 83rd
Saint-Just X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:14 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,118
Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
Perhaps she's about to announce her engagement to supreme leader Kim Jong-Un.

That wouldn't go down well in her parents' homeland.

Yep,that's probably it...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
I'm not sure about that because I don't think she'd be willing to go with one of the official hairstyles required.

A bit like Henry Ford, whatever color you like so long as it's black .... short and uninteresting.
heddwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #13
Moderator
 
Saint-Just X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,076
Originally Posted by heddwyn View Post
I'm not sure about that because I don't think she'd be willing to go with one of the official hairstyles required.

A bit like Henry Ford, whatever color you like so long as it's black .... short and uninteresting.
I don't know,Hed,people do strange things when they are hopelessly in love.

She may be quite willing to trade in her luxuriant tresses for the opportunity to be Mrs Kim Jong-Un...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
__________________
Make Momoko Great Again (MMGA)- Rolex World Ranking as of 11/09/17 : 83rd
Saint-Just X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Golf Course
Posts: 3,390
Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
I don't know,Hed,people do strange things when they are hopelessly in love.

She may be quite willing to trade in her luxuriant tresses for the opportunity to be Mrs Kim Jong-Un...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Don't forget too, Kim Jong-Un's daddy -- Kim Jong-Il --holds the worlds all time scoring record of 38 under par.

He shot that the first time he'd ever played golf and it included 11 holes in one! Witnessed too by his bodyguards.

So, ya know...there's a golf connection there with that family.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #15
Moderator
 
Saint-Just X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,076
Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
Don't forget too, Kim Jong-Un's daddy -- Kim Jong-Il --holds the worlds all time scoring record of 38 under par.

He shot that the first time he'd ever played golf and it included 11 holes in one! Witnessed too by his bodyguards.

So, ya know...there's a golf connection there with that family.
It's such a shame that the Supreme Leader was never given the opportunity to join the PGA Tour.

38 under par the first time he ever picked up a club,eleven holes in one ;all independently verified by people who had no reason whatsover to lie.

No,none at all.

I believe lift,clean and place was in effect,that day.Although,North Korea not being too familiar with the rules of golf,on the majority of holes this involved lifting the ball off the tee and placing it in the hole.

Imagine how great he would have been for the contentious pace of play problem,too.

I wonder was he using a belly putter ?

So,the renouncing of her South Korean citizenship,the golfing links to the Dear Leader's family,it's all perfectly clear if one chooses to look.

I can't think why the MSM hasn't worked it out yet...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
__________________
Make Momoko Great Again (MMGA)- Rolex World Ranking as of 11/09/17 : 83rd
Saint-Just X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Down on the bayou
Posts: 583
Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya folks....I personally think the reason is PRETTY OBVIOUS.....when Wiesy WINS an event this year....she doesn't want to add to the South Korean TOTAL Count....

have a great tournament week folks...see ya and Aloha
I've been away for too long... I have missed your good-natured eternal optimism.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!