Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Michelle Wie

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2014, 09:04 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1

Big Easy and the Big Wiesy

Ernie and Michelle played Rickie and Camilo .... touted as "BigEasyWiesy vs Shorties."

All are members of the Bear's Club in Jupiter and practice together as well as play some fun matches.

The EasyWiesy team won this one.

LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #2

Nice they are having some fun as members.

Els looks so different without a cap, and in shorts. Normally he looks a kind of hefty clod, I think it's the style of pants he wears. In reality he isn't at all.

What's happened to Camillo the last couple of years?
heddwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:46 AM   #3

Originally Posted by heddwyn View Post
Nice they are having some fun as members.

Els looks so different without a cap, and in shorts. Normally he looks a kind of hefty clod, I think it's the style of pants he wears. In reality he isn't at all.

What's happened to Camillo the last couple of years?
His game went to shit.

He even had to return to Q-School in '12 to try and win his card back.

And,really,shorts and a belt with a t-shirt tucked in ? No.No.No.

Villegas,being a hot piece of ass,just about gets away with it (but only just),but what the hell does Rickie Fowler look like in that outfit ?

The Entitled Princess looks ok (apart from the ugly,Nike hat),but surely somebody can come up with a range of stylish clothing that doesn't make the casual,male golfer look like a complete dork...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Old 05-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #4
Contest Statistician

Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
And,really,shorts and a belt with a t-shirt tucked in ? No.No.No.
Polo shirts and not a tee shirt. I always tuck in my Polo and you should, otherwise you look sloppy. Tee shirt, never. If you tuck a belt is fine but not neceserry. I'll go with a belt if I need it. I don't like playing with shorts or pants that are too loose. I find it distracting, but if not playing I don't like to have my pants, especially shorts that tight at the waist. It's very hard for me to get it right. Don't get me started on sleeves.

Dark colors always look best. Fowler looks like a dork with the hat unbent and the white shoes and bright shirt. I don't like those hats. He also should wear a fitted or slim fit shirt. Camillo has the right hat.

I won't kill Fowler on the shorts because I have a closet full of shorts like that, but the white belt has to go. It's 2014 not 1974.

Ernie looks correct for his age. Of course Wie looks good in anything, but lose that hat and the big visors.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #5

Some clubs require gentlemen to tuck their shirts, and presumably one would wear a belt with a tucked shirt.

MW is wearing wide brimmed caps and wide visors to minimize sun damage.

I think Fowler's fashion is very youthfully hip....and white belts are "in" now in case you haven't noticed. Camilo looks good in (or out of) anything, but he really didn't have to place his putter handle "there" to get my attention. haha
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote