LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   Yani Tseng (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Yani looks for new caddy (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f71/yani-looks-new-caddy-7791.html)

Mr3putt 07-11-2012 08:54 PM

Yani looks for new caddy
 
Struggling Tseng looks for new caddie

Surprising Yani hasn't broken par since June 2

NTB 07-12-2012 08:11 AM

I guess it is human nature to blame others.
Our failings and success belong to only us.
He is probably headed for more money anyway on the PGA tour.
Go Yani still like the lady hope she figures out what is wrong.

dangerbob 07-12-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTB (Post 131621)
I guess it is human nature to blame others.
Our failings and success belong to only us.

Yani blaming her caddy for her bad play is just like me blaming the Marine's dingdong because my woman got pregnant.
http://www.directsmiley.com/cat/4/4_14_6.gif

Blue 07-12-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTB (Post 131621)
I guess it is human nature to blame others.
Our failings and success belong to only us.
He is probably headed for more money anyway on the PGA tour.
Go Yani still like the lady hope she figures out what is wrong.

Is she blaming the caddy or just looking to change things?

NTB 07-12-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue (Post 131624)
Is she blaming the caddy or just looking to change things?

Lets be logical if she is having a problem and is looking to change things then fires her caddy that helped her win multi times then yes she is partially blaming her caddy. :ani_stars:

MrGood 07-12-2012 11:33 AM

On the surface it would appear she's blaming her caddy by the timing of this. Or maybe she watched NYC's caddy and decided she needed a stronger personality working with her too? Hard to say, but I found NYC's caddy mildly irritating though if he helped me win half a million I would learn to overlook it!

Blue 07-12-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTB (Post 131633)
Lets be logical if she is having a problem and is looking to change things then fires her caddy that helped her win multi times then yes she is partially blaming her caddy. :ani_stars:

Or her caddie that went down in a slump with her.

Depends how you look at it. I agree with MrGood that she may have seen what NYC's caddie did on Sunday and thought she needed someone who could be more involved.

Sometimes it's just time to change things up.

jumong 07-12-2012 01:10 PM

Let's see, my fuel injectors are plugging and my engine is sputtering, I'll change the rear tire, that might help?

MarinePaul 07-12-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumong (Post 131639)
Let's see, my fuel injectors are plugging and my engine is sputtering, I'll change the rear tire, that might help?

Pretty much.

Buzzer 07-12-2012 02:23 PM

I never realized that Yani is the only golfer to have ever changed caddies.:ani_boohoo:

Viva Anika


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2