LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   Yani Tseng (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Can Yani Tseng lead as she did in 2011? (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f71/can-yani-tseng-lead-she-did-2011-a-7507.html)

Shampi 01-13-2012 12:34 AM

Can Yani Tseng lead as she did in 2011?

Hi there,
I wrote something on Yani and some players that will be chasing her, hope you like it: LPGA: Can World No. 1 Yani Tseng Lead Women's Golf as She Did Last Season? | Bleacher Report

MarinePaul 01-13-2012 09:00 AM

Always good work by you, Mushroom

gxer 01-13-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shampi (Post 124073)
Hi there,
I wrote something on Yani and some players that will be chasing her, hope you like it: LPGA: Can World No. 1 Yani Tseng Lead Women's Golf as She Did Last Season? | Bleacher Report

Since your article is a little wrong, let's just say that it is a "Wie Bit" wrong. :wavey:

Shampi 01-13-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gxer (Post 124078)
Since your article is a little wrong, let's just say that it is a "Wie Bit" wrong. :wavey:

Do you really think so? :confused:

MarinePaul 01-13-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shampi (Post 124079)

You said something nice about Wie and didn't proclaim Lexi the next Hall of Famer. Don't worry about it, the article was well written.

gxer 01-13-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shampi (Post 124079)

Shampi,

Of course you are wrong about Wiesy, but, in your defense, you are not the first nor will you be the last to be conned by the "college is negatively affecting Wiesy's golf game" theory. :wavey:

Buzzer 01-13-2012 05:07 PM

Nice story, Shamparoo....you've got it just about perfect. Ole Wiesy might develop into a normal, run-of-the-mill journeyman golfer if she doesn't break a finger nail or get plagued by planters warts.
Lexi, I think is headed toward the top....how fast she gets there is the x factor. I still think Stacy Lewis has some top notch golf in her....but I can't see anybody dethroning Yani for a long time.

Always a pleasure reading your prose. Keep up the good work, my amiga.:wavey:

Viva Annika

Blue 01-13-2012 07:23 PM

Lexi Thompson, Michelle Wie and Hee Kyung Seo will not be Yani's main threat on the LPGA Tour in 2012. They will merely be the two best rookies and the tour's most famous college graduate. None of them will be winning multiple majors or contending for POY.

Yani's primary competition in 2012 will be the same as it was in 2011: Suzann Pettersen, Stacy Lewis, Na Yeon Choi, Cristie Kerr and Brittany Lincicome.

dangerbob 01-13-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue (Post 124095)
Lexi Thompson, Michelle Wie and Hee Kyung Seo will not be Yani's main threat on the LPGA Tour in 2012. They will merely be the two best rookies and the tour's most famous college graduate. None of them will be winning multiple majors or contending for POY.

Yani's primary competition in 2012 will be the same as it was in 2011: Suzann Pettersen, Stacy Lewis, Na Yeon Choi, Cristie Kerr and Brittany Lincicome.

Is that your own opinion or a sure bet? You talk(write) like you're a prophet or a fortune teller!

Shampi 01-13-2012 09:43 PM

Buzz and MP: thanks for your kind words, really appreciate them.
Gxer and blue: I respect your opinion, as usual.
Danger: you made me laugh, a lot. Love your unique sense of humor.