Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Yani Tseng

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #21

Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
What's with you gxer? You were the one who against Yani plays with men, now after she said no to PR Open then you call her a chicken? I don't understand what's this hate on Yani from you, ok let me guess.. because Yani is in your precious 16 years olds way to become the next #1 golfer, bingo?

I don't hate Yani at all, but she will be making a big mistake if she thinks she can get away with playing in a PGA TOUR event for fun or learning, that's just not possible with today's media.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #22

Originally Posted by gxer View Post
I don't hate Yani at all, but she will be making a big mistake if she thinks she can get away with playing in a PGA TOUR event for fun or learning, that's just not possible with today's media.
What do you mean with "today's media"???
Old 11-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #23

Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
What's with you gxer? You were the one who against Yani plays with men, now after she said no to PR Open then you call her a chicken? I don't understand what's this hate on Yani from you, ok let me guess.. because Yani is in your precious 16 years olds way to become the next #1 golfer, bingo?
Just ignore Qxer(according to NTB)...he has loose screw in his head, due to when he was in grade school, he was beaten up by women and he never recovered from it. Just put him in your ignore list...oh wait a minute, putting someone in ignore list is being coward and childish...never mind!
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:43 PM   #24
NTB

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
Just ignore Qxer(according to NTB)...he has loose screw in his head, due to when he was in grade school, he was beaten up by women and he never recovered from it. Just put him in your ignore list...oh wait a minute, putting someone in ignore list is being coward and childish...never mind!
I believe I used the term fixation. Much like you have on Shampoooo.....
Old 11-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #25

Originally Posted by NTB View Post
I believe I used the term fixation. Much like you have on Shampoooo.....
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #26

Originally Posted by Shampi View Post
What do you mean with "today's media"???
What I mean is that today's media tends to over-hype everything, they just can't help themselves.

Now of course, when dealing in generalities, there are always exceptions and hopefully you will be one of those exceptions.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:43 PM   #27

What I mean is that today's media tends to over-hype everything, they just can't help themselves.

Now of course, when dealing in generalities, there are always exceptions and hopefully you will be one of those exceptions.
Yes, many tend to do it. I think I'm part of the exception.
Shampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #28

Originally Posted by Shampi View Post
Yes, many tend to do it. I think I'm part of the exception.
I think you are part of the conception!
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:40 AM   #29

There wasn't anything wrong with what Yani said about her competition on the LPGA tour.

In addition, the guy stuff was her idea, she asked for it, she got it, and then chickened out, for now.
More like the media forced her to say that in order to end the overwhelming talks of "will Yani play PGA?"

I don't know what you meant by her chickening out. Is she is suppose to ditch her own tour to play an event in Puerto Rico in middle of the season (between LPGA events in March, or even ditch a LPGA event) for a PGA event? The 2012 LPGA Calendar is not even fully out and I won't be surprised if a LPGA event is scheduled on the same week as the Puerto Rico PGA event. It's like asking Ryu So Yeon to play 2011 CME Group Titleholders when she is trying to earn her awards in KLPGA, and she belongs to the KLPGA Tour.

When Yani has finally achieved everything she can in LPGA, she can be like Annika and play a couple PGA events by invitation, not like Michelle Wie trying to play in a PGA event before fulfilling doing most of the meaningful things in LPGA just for the media hypes.

Last edited by coolfish1103; 11-18-2011 at 02:44 AM.
coolfish1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #30

Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
More like the media forced her to say that in order to end the overwhelming talks of "will Yani play PGA?"

I don't know what you meant by her chickening out. Is she is suppose to ditch her own tour to play an event in Puerto Rico in middle of the season (between LPGA events in March, or even ditch a LPGA event) for a PGA event? The 2012 LPGA Calendar is not even fully out and I won't be surprised if a LPGA event is scheduled on the same week as the Puerto Rico PGA event. It's like asking Ryu So Yeon to play 2011 CME Group Titleholders when she is trying to earn her awards in KLPGA, and she belongs to the KLPGA Tour.

When Yani has finally achieved everything she can in LPGA, she can be like Annika and play a couple PGA events by invitation, not like Michelle Wie trying to play in a PGA event before fulfilling doing most of the meaningful things in LPGA just for the media hypes.
There is no LPGA tour event scheduled for the week of the Puerto Rico open.