LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   Yani Tseng (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   5 Toughest Competitors She's Faced (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f71/5-toughest-competitors-shes-faced-7439.html)

gxer 11-17-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel (Post 123255)
What's with you gxer? You were the one who against Yani plays with men, now after she said no to PR Open then you call her a chicken? I don't understand what's this hate on Yani from you, ok let me guess.. because Yani is in your precious 16 years olds way to become the next #1 golfer, bingo?

I don't hate Yani at all, but she will be making a big mistake if she thinks she can get away with playing in a PGA TOUR event for fun or learning, that's just not possible with today's media. :wavey:

Shampi 11-17-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gxer (Post 123256)
I don't hate Yani at all, but she will be making a big mistake if she thinks she can get away with playing in a PGA TOUR event for fun or learning, that's just not possible with today's media. :wavey:

What do you mean with "today's media"???

dangerbob 11-17-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samuel (Post 123255)
What's with you gxer? You were the one who against Yani plays with men, now after she said no to PR Open then you call her a chicken? I don't understand what's this hate on Yani from you, ok let me guess.. because Yani is in your precious 16 years olds way to become the next #1 golfer, bingo?

Just ignore Qxer(according to NTB)...he has loose screw in his head, due to when he was in grade school, he was beaten up by women and he never recovered from it. Just put him in your ignore list...oh wait a minute, putting someone in ignore list is being coward and childish...never mind!

NTB 11-17-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerbob (Post 123260)
Just ignore Qxer(according to NTB)...he has loose screw in his head, due to when he was in grade school, he was beaten up by women and he never recovered from it. Just put him in your ignore list...oh wait a minute, putting someone in ignore list is being coward and childish...never mind!

I believe I used the term fixation. Much like you have on Shampoooo.....:banana:

Shampi 11-17-2011 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTB (Post 123261)
I believe I used the term fixation. Much like you have on Shampoooo.....:banana:

Hahahahahahahahahaha :banana:

gxer 11-17-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shampi (Post 123259)
What do you mean with "today's media"???

What I mean is that today's media tends to over-hype everything, they just can't help themselves.

Now of course, when dealing in generalities, there are always exceptions and hopefully you will be one of those exceptions. :wavey:

Shampi 11-17-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gxer (Post 123265)
What I mean is that today's media tends to over-hype everything, they just can't help themselves.

Now of course, when dealing in generalities, there are always exceptions and hopefully you will be one of those exceptions. :wavey:

Yes, many tend to do it. I think I'm part of the exception.

dangerbob 11-18-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shampi (Post 123266)
Yes, many tend to do it. I think I'm part of the exception.

I think you are part of the conception! :ani_laugh: :ani_beerchug:

coolfish1103 11-18-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gxer (Post 123247)
There wasn't anything wrong with what Yani said about her competition on the LPGA tour.

In addition, the guy stuff was her idea, she asked for it, she got it, and then chickened out, for now. :wavey:

More like the media forced her to say that in order to end the overwhelming talks of "will Yani play PGA?"

I don't know what you meant by her chickening out. Is she is suppose to ditch her own tour to play an event in Puerto Rico in middle of the season (between LPGA events in March, or even ditch a LPGA event) for a PGA event? The 2012 LPGA Calendar is not even fully out and I won't be surprised if a LPGA event is scheduled on the same week as the Puerto Rico PGA event. It's like asking Ryu So Yeon to play 2011 CME Group Titleholders when she is trying to earn her awards in KLPGA, and she belongs to the KLPGA Tour.

When Yani has finally achieved everything she can in LPGA, she can be like Annika and play a couple PGA events by invitation, not like Michelle Wie trying to play in a PGA event before fulfilling doing most of the meaningful things in LPGA just for the media hypes.

gxer 11-18-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolfish1103 (Post 123271)
More like the media forced her to say that in order to end the overwhelming talks of "will Yani play PGA?"

I don't know what you meant by her chickening out. Is she is suppose to ditch her own tour to play an event in Puerto Rico in middle of the season (between LPGA events in March, or even ditch a LPGA event) for a PGA event? The 2012 LPGA Calendar is not even fully out and I won't be surprised if a LPGA event is scheduled on the same week as the Puerto Rico PGA event. It's like asking Ryu So Yeon to play 2011 CME Group Titleholders when she is trying to earn her awards in KLPGA, and she belongs to the KLPGA Tour.

When Yani has finally achieved everything she can in LPGA, she can be like Annika and play a couple PGA events by invitation, not like Michelle Wie trying to play in a PGA event before fulfilling doing most of the meaningful things in LPGA just for the media hypes.

There is no LPGA tour event scheduled for the week of the Puerto Rico open.