Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Yani Tseng

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #11

A+, l'il Mushroom

Viva Annika
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #12

Exactly, not discusing the PGA here, but I do see Gxer's point of view and I totally respect it :D

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
Shampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:49 AM   #13

Another terrible article Shampi...you need to go back to school and take more journalism 101 courses. Or if you need some lessons and tips, come over here and I'll teach you how to write so you'd become an expert in the future.

Hehehehehehehehe! Just kidding again, Shampoo.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #14

Hahahahaha smart a$$
Old 11-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #15

Originally Posted by Shampi View Post
Hahahahaha smart a$$

I am a

The Danger
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #16

Originally Posted by Shampi View Post
Exactly, not discusing the PGA here, but I do see Gxer's point of view and I totally respect it :D

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!
Unlike NTB, you know, since the subject of your article was Yani's view of tough competition, that the only reason I brought up competition on the PGA TOUR is because of Yani's comments a few weeks ago about wanting to play in a PGA TOUR event someday.

If she ever does, she will learn the same thing that Annika learned namely,
"It was a great week but I've got to go back to my tour, where I belong. I'm glad I did it, but this is way over my head"
Old 11-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #17

So much hate and bias.

I don't know what people on here expect Yani to say... is she suppose to say no one is as competitive on the LPGA tour now simply because she is leading by such a large margin and have 5 more wins than most people on the tour this season? That would sound too cocky and not Yani's style.

I don't know what people wanted Yani to respond to the PGA suggestion either. Is she suppose to hardcore deny it as well from the start? Her approach of responding with learning to play with PGA Tour members one day is probably the best answer one can give. She is facing the media when being asked and people need to be reasonable on this forum on what a player must or must not say in front of a camera.
coolfish1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #18

Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
So much hate and bias.

I don't know what people on here expect Yani to say... is she suppose to say no one is as competitive on the LPGA tour now simply because she is leading by such a large margin and have 5 more wins than most people on the tour this season? That would sound too cocky and not Yani's style.

I don't know what people wanted Yani to respond to the PGA suggestion either. Is she suppose to hardcore deny it as well from the start? Her approach of responding with learning to play with PGA Tour members is probably the best answer one can give. She is facing the media when being asked and people need to be reasonable on this forum.
There wasn't anything wrong with what Yani said about her competition on the LPGA tour.

In addition, the guy stuff was her idea, she asked for it, she got it, and then chickened out, for now.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #19

Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
So much hate and bias.

I don't know what people wanted Yani to respond to the PGA suggestion either. Is she suppose to hardcore deny it as well from the start? Her approach of responding with learning to play with PGA Tour members one day is probably the best answer one can give. She is facing the media when being asked and people need to be reasonable on this forum on what a player must or must not say in front of a camera.
Good post. Some people only want to hear what they want to hear.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #20

Originally Posted by gxer View Post
There wasn't anything wrong with what Yani said about her competition on the LPGA tour.

In addition, the guy stuff was her idea, she asked for it, she got it, and then chickened out, for now.
What's with you gxer? You were the one who against Yani plays with men, now after she said no to PR Open then you call her a chicken? I don't understand what's this hate on Yani from you, ok let me guess.. because Yani is in your precious 16 years olds way to become the next #1 golfer, bingo?
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote