Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Member Contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #51

Originally Posted by Boola Boss View Post
Thanks for the mention Blue..........oh, wait a minute........you didn't mention me.........I had the low round of all those in contention............the only one who had a better round was the poster who finished DFL............I was just using this event as a warm-up for Kingsmill...........where you-know-who will actually be in this contest again.........it's too bad ESPN will not air the first round again..........Darn that Carolyn............
any cake walk predictions for your favorite Boola? It's going to be another circus I imagine.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #52

Thanks Blue and DJ!!!!
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #53
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by Boola Boss View Post
Thanks for the mention Blue..........oh, wait a minute........you didn't mention me.........I had the low round of all those in contention............the only one who had a better round was the poster who finished DFL............I was just using this event as a warm-up for Kingsmill...........where you-know-who will actually be in this contest again.........it's too bad ESPN will not air the first round again..........Darn that Carolyn............
OK. [drum roll ....) Congratulations Boola! You had the lowest round of all contestants who finished in the top three. And you tied with Buzzer for the second lowest score of the the round. But there's more! You had the lowest round of any contestant from Guam (is it Guam?) all four rounds.

Just like youth soccer. Every one gets a prize.

What else, with this week we had three contestants reach the mark of playing all 10 tournaments in 2008: me, asitlies3 and Carol. We're Ironmen/women.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 11:20 PM   #54
Contest Statistician

Send a message via Yahoo to DJGOLFER59
Congrats Blue!

Lumazi, I think I need you to pick my winner for me, I'm doing awful in the bonus rounds!
DJGOLFER59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #55
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by Shampi View Post
Sorry about that... I had lots of work this weekend... but seems like you guys had lots of fun...

Congrats to the winner!
I hope we can have a full house for the big tournament next weekend in Virginia. It's on the east coast. There's some TV coverage (last three rounds). It's a great course. A certain non-member is playing which should bring out some of our more focused contestants.

There are a lot of potential story lines. Let's see if Suzann Pettersen can repeat or if Lorena can start a new streak if Juli can get her revenge for this week or if Annika can get number 72 or if maybe Yani Tseng can breakthrough.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote