Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Member Contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #91

I think we should penalized Mr. Admin for screwing up the contest and my favorite feature of this site...the Icons! Hahahahahaha!

By the way...I received 3 e-mails's from the Admin that the site is down for a day or two so I went camping...and I just read his 2 e-mail when I got back. Hahaha! And I just found out that Morgan missed the cut. Hahaha! And found out just now that the winner is not an LPGA member. Hahahaha! And I found out that Elf did not win the contest! Hahahaha!

Hahaha! What happen to Michelle Wie this weekend? I just logged in on my computer!
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #92
Elf

Send a message via MSN to Elf
Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
I think we should penalized Mr. Admin for screwing up the contest and my favorite feature of this site...the Icons! Hahahahahaha!

By the way...I received 3 e-mails's from the Admin that the site is down for a day or two so I went camping...and I just read his 2 e-mail when I got back. Hahaha! And I just found out that Morgan missed the cut. Hahaha! And found out just now that the winner is not an LPGA member. Hahahaha! And I found out that Elf did not win the contest! Hahahaha!

Hahaha! What happen to Michelle Wie this weekend? I just logged in on my computer!
Your Hahahas are not as nice as the icons. The contest was screwed as we lost ten contestants (50%), Morgan missed the cut, Michelle played two horrible holes, and I did not win the contest. I hope you had fun camping. A &%$= icon was to be placed here.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #93

Smile

Thanks folk! I'll take my win (as tainted as it may be) I know all you guys who didn't get to finish will probably say "Well If I only signed my scorecard there is no way AJ would of beat me. I mean all that I had to do was go 3 under for the victory in that final round!" Well alas the chips fell into place and Mattias shut it down at the right time and I won. So There!!!! LOL!!!

By the way thanks to blue and elf for running the contest it takes a lot of time and effort so thank you. All that's left to say is to congratulate Ji Yai Shin on her first major championship. The first of many I'm sure. By the way you should search out the predictions at the beginning of the year of 2008 by yours truly AJ Nostradamus. It looks like I was pretty much right on the money.
ajraymond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #94
Elf

Originally Posted by ajraymond View Post
Thanks folk! I'll take my win (as tainted as it may be) I know all you guys who didn't get to finish will probably say "Well If I only signed my scorecard there is no way AJ would of beat me. I mean all that I had to do was go 3 under for the victory in that final round!" Well alas the chips fell into place and Mattias shut it down at the right time and I won. So There!!!! LOL!!!

By the way thanks to blue and elf for running the contest it takes a lot of time and effort so thank you. All that's left to say is to congratulate Ji Yai Shin on her first major championship. The first of many I'm sure. By the way you should search out the predictions at the beginning of the year of 2008 by yours truly AJ Nostradamus. It looks like I was pretty much right on the money.

Congratulations Mr. Nostradamus. I am not going to bother searching for your predictions (que hueva) (mexican for I am lazy). But please tell me what did you do to make almost perfect predictions in the last round? I think I know, but I am not telling.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #95

Originally Posted by Elf View Post
Your Hahahas are not as nice as the icons. The contest was screwed as we lost ten contestants (50%), Morgan missed the cut, Michelle played two horrible holes, and I did not win the contest. I hope you had fun camping. A &%$= icon was to be placed here.
I misjudged you Elf. I thought the reason why volunteered to keep the score is so you could make yourself the winner. There's an honest Mexican, after all! Hahahahahaha! Or maybe Mr. Admin screwing up the contest altered your wicked plan! Hahahahaha! (See what happens when there is no icon?)

Note: Just horsing around with you, Elf.

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
Old 08-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #96

Talking

Congratulations ajraymond. But according to Boola and Paddyman...your win was just pure luck because all those who were ahead of you faltered. And you had to wait in the trailer while you were behind. LOL

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
Old 08-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #97

Talking

Originally Posted by Elf View Post
Congratulations Mr. Nostradamus. I am not going to bother searching for your predictions (que hueva) (mexican for I am lazy). But please tell me what did you do to make almost perfect predictions in the last round? I think I know, but I am not telling.

Well it wasn't the beer if that's what your thinking :)
Just went with all my favorites and a few guesses towards the end there and next thing you know Bobs your uncle.

Here is the link to the predictions
http://www.mylpga.com/showthread.php...t=marry&page=3
The year's not over yet an I'm still holding out hope for Miss Creamer ;)
LOL!
Old 08-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #98

Talking

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
Congratulations ajraymond. But according to Boola and Paddyman...your win was just pure luck because all those who were ahead of you faltered. And you had to wait in the trailer while you were behind. LOL
Thanks danger. One of my favorite Vince Lombardi quotes was "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time" That's what happened this week. I didn't win- everybody else jut ran out of time ;)
Old 08-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #99
Elf

Well it wasn't the beer if that's what your thinking :)
Just went with all my favorites and a few guesses towards the end there and next thing you know Bobs your uncle.

Here is the link to the predictions
http://www.mylpga.com/showthread.php...t=marry&page=3
The year's not over yet an I'm still holding out hope for Miss Creamer ;)
LOL!
Predictions:
2008 is going to be a toss up. I think you are going to see 5 players in the running for POY. I'm predicting another major for a teenager.( My first guess would be Ji Yai Shin.) I'm predicting 2 wins at most for Annika. I just think the competition has gotten so good out there and the youngsters are going to shine. Ya Ni Tseng will win rookie of the year and the Canadian Open. Paula Creamer is going to ask me to marry her Well who gets predictions right anyway!
Wow!!!! You are doing all right except the first part (Lorena has it) and the last part about Paula. And no, I was not thinking about beer.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:00 AM   #100
Forum Moderator

Season Standings through the end of the British Open as well as final charts for the tournament are now up at

http://lpgagolfcontests.blogspot.com/

Thanks for doing the scorekeeping Elf and congratulations, ajraymond!
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote