Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Member Contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #41

Hi ya Blue...actually the contest was just a fun stuff to do....BUT....if Elvis's Hound Dog says that Wiesy did NOT make the top 20....then....YIKES!!!....ahhh with this kid, anythings actually possible....the "Unthinkable" becomes "Possibly"....the unmentionable becomes "NOT AGAIN!!!....what's Next"

But on the other hand....this type of "entering the Twilight Zone" Wiesy adventures Just makes this Wie Saga more intriguing and exciting....it seems like everyone is just waiting for the next fiasco....will it happen....nobody knows...but when and if it does, you can be sure that Discussion Boards all over will be super Buzzing....perhaps this is the reason that the Media is magnetized to whatever she is doing....alll following Wiesy is like Forrest Gump said about a box of Chocolates...you never know what is inside of each one....full of surprises

by the way....Rossi....I am so so sorry about my speed reading while making my picks....If I knew that Michelle Ellis was playing....for sure she would have been one of my picks....anyway....take care of your health....by the way...is Michelle Ellis going to play the SBS in Hawaii...and if she is....are you coming....if so and also IF Wiesy plays in that event, I will make an effort to come and see you and say Aloha......if this happens, do NOT be surprised if I am NOT the 6' 4" muscular HUNK DREAMBOAT , that everyone on this site THINKS I am....hmmmmm.....anyway...tell Michelle Ellis that she has a bunch of new fans from this site.....you too also

anyway....all of you have a great day....terriffic Contest Blue....you deserve a Wiesy Button for all of your efforts....hmmmm....lemme go and see what I have in my stash....hmmmm....I have a Wiesy doll with Bandages on both wrists....just kidding folks...anyway....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #42
Forum Moderator

We're waiting for the final determination of the Category 16 and Category 20 players.

Relax, it has nothing to do with "Wiesy" or any of the obvious top 20 finishers.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #43
Forum Moderator

Still waiting for final results for the Cat 16 and 20 players ...
Old 01-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #44
Forum Moderator

We're getting closer to having official results. The LPGA has started to updated their website listing the Priority status for players for 2009. Yay!
Old 01-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #45
Administrator

by the way...Rossi...I am so so sorry about my speed reading while making my picks...If I knew that Michelle Ellis was playing...for sure she would have been one of my picks...anyway...take care of your health...by the way...is Michelle Ellis going to play the SBS in Hawaii...and if she is...are you coming...if so and also IF Wiesy plays in that event, I will make an effort to come and see you and say Aloha...if this happens, do NOT be surprised if I am NOT the 6' 4" muscular HUNK DREAMBOAT , that everyone on this site THINKS I am...hmmmmm...anyway...tell Michelle Ellis that she has a bunch of new fans from this site...you too also

Rossi will be caddying for Michelle Ellis at the Australian Masters Feb 5-8.
I've asked her to blog about it, and take a few pictures if she gets the chance.

Also Buzzer is attending and has agreed to cover the Annika tournament in february. So we should get some nice coverage and pictures of that event too.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #46
Forum Moderator

The Final Results are finally in and here are the contest results for the Q-School Contest:

Congratulations Balabill and wiefan!

Final season standings will be coming before the start of the 2009 Season.

Also, who wants to be the Contest Scorekeeper for 2009? I've had fun but I'm not going to have the time to do the job this year. Any takers?

Last edited by Blue; 01-25-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #47
Contest Statistician

Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Also, who wants to be the Contest Scorekeeper for 2009? I've had fun but I'm not going to have the time to do the job this year. Any takers?
Not a problem. Can do.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #48
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post
Not a problem. Can do.
Thank you.