Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Member Contests

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #61

Hi ya Buzzer...are you ready for this....I had an extra ticket for Saturday's round and my spouse said she wouldn't mind seeing why I was so jazzed and excited about in watching an LPGA Tournament

ok!!...I kept on imagining so many stuff that she would do that would have caused havoc on these volunteer marshalls...my spouse knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about golf...she only knows three names in golf...Tiger, Michelle and Annika....THAT's IT

anyway....since this was her first time ever STEPPING on a golf course...I told her the MOST IMPORTANT RULE....here is the rule..."If A Ball comes in her area...DO NOT pick it up"

anyway....my spouse did OK....only two small pieces of advise from the marshalls....sort of insignificant tiny warnings...and she did walk most of Wiesy's holes with me....or at least within site of me....with my binoculars, waiting for Wiesy's second shots to land, I would scout my spouse FIRST and where she was, and then I would look at the players on the Tee....my spouse had her beach bag and "On Vibrator Cell Phone" ....she said if it was boring, she was going to the beach and wait for my call when I was done.....

all in all, it was a different and fun experience for her...in the end as we were heading for our car...she looked at me and said "Michelle is JUNK".....gulp!! I guess this is the LAST tournament for her to attend with me...ahh just kidding....being a fan of Wiesy Golf, I have to endure a lot of these type of comments....goes with the territory....hmmmm, I wonder if my spouse reads stuff that Gxer and Blue writes....just kidding Blue and the rest of you folks

anyway...Buzzer, when you said your wife cannot spell golf, I just had to tell you my little story....isn't it funny how TWO people watch the same stuff and both have absolute OPPOSITE things they are seeing....ahhh like magnets, opposite attract I guess

anyway....have a good evening everyone....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:58 AM   #62

Wink

Wiefan....if my wife doesn't change then the last forty three years of marriage are in jeopardy. The closest she gets to golf is when we eat at Reilley Rankin's grandfather's restaurant.
Once she said to me,"Watch American Idol, you might like it". I said, "Watch the golf tournament with me, you might like it". Well, I've never seen American Idol......and she's never seen a golf tournament.............end of story. But I guess I'll keep the old girl (she's 12 years my junior).....she's fun to be with until prime time kicks in.

Viva Annika
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:15 PM   #63

Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
Wiefan....if my wife doesn't change then the last forty three years of marriage are in jeopardy. The closest she gets to golf is when we eat at Reilley Rankin's grandfather's restaurant.
Once she said to me,"Watch American Idol, you might like it". I said, "Watch the golf tournament with me, you might like it". Well, I've never seen American Idol......and she's never seen a golf tournament.............end of story. But I guess I'll keep the old girl (she's 12 years my junior).....she's fun to be with until prime time kicks in.

Viva Annika
Sounds like true love, Buzzer. I keep my wife around for the same reason, plus she's a great cook. My wife actually did try golf once, but after about three holes of my constant "Keep your damned head down," she decided she'd rather leave the golf to me.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:19 PM   #64

Amen, Brother Paul......

Viva Mama (both of them)
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #65

I don't know about you guys...but the only reason why I want to get marriage is "I'm tired of eating my own cooking!"

I always know what's inside my lunch box!
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:34 AM   #66

Hi ya dangerbob....now Ihave been married to the same person for more decades than even I can remember....here is something just for you....I always know what is in my lunchbox also...I make my own lunch

anyway....have a good day...see ya....even marriage doesn't change some things in life...GULP!!!:ani_ban ghead:....see ya!!
Old 02-27-2008, 07:47 AM   #67

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
I don't know about you guys...but the only reason why I want to get marriage is "I'm tired of eating my own cooking!"

I always know what's inside my lunch box!
DB, you might be surprised to learn that you'll still be packing that lunch yourself. The advantage of being single is, you get to disappoint different women. Us poor, married guys only get to disappoint one.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:16 AM   #68

You guys just have to fool around once in a while and quit being henpecked!

To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:51 PM   #69

Hi ya dangerbob...I would...but NO ONE is interested....plus I would need my spouse's permission....ahhh the life of a single person....a few perks indeed....however, I am such a coward, I think I will pass...perhaps BRAVE BUZZER and MACHO MARINE will think about what you said

anyway....have a good day...see ya!!