Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Member Contests

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #21
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 67
A- So Yeon Ryu ,Mika Miyazato
B- ALLISON WALSH, NYC, YANI TSENG
C-S. Feng,Momoke Ueda
winner Yani

My friend Walshey is finally a pick. She is ranked 55 and is working hard to get in that top 40. Plays her practice rounds w/ Stacy Lewis at their home course in Florida. What a crazy Irish/ American girl...play good Allison...go girl go!!!
Boneyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #22
Elf
Senior Member
 
Elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 3,197
Send a message via MSN to Elf
xman5: I hope you have not started putting our selections in your spread sheet. I made some changes this morning (Tuesday). Yesterday Mr3Putt, made some comments about the course and I adjusted my selections thereof after a sleepless night (OK, I am exaggerating again)

If I get a bad score, let it be known that Mr3putt is partly responsible for it. Should I do well, such a result should in no way be attributed to his assistance.

Last edited by Elf; 08-21-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Down on the bayou
Posts: 583
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
My comment was meant as a joke, picking up on the comment last week about how unfair it was that Michelle Wie didn't make it into the contest.

Sorry that was not clear.

Jiyai was just outside the cut-off for the contest, just as Michelle was just outside last week. Both were based on objective numerical criteria.
Yes, I realized you were joking... sorry that my comments didn't come across that way. I understand completely why Jiyai isn't in this week's contest... and there's no reason for it to bother me or anyone. X runs the contest, therefore he picks the players... totally fair in my mind. I was stunned when Up got upset that Michelle wasn't in the other week... especially when the criteria was completely clear. Oh well...
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:43 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Samuel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 125
Group A
Mika Miyazato
So Yeon Ryu

Group B

Ai Miyazato
Amy Yang
Yani Tseng

Group C
Shanshan Feng
Suzann Pettersen

Winner: Yani Tseng
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,147
Originally Posted by Boneyard View Post
A- So Yeon Ryu ,Mika Miyazato
B- ALLISON WALSH, NYC, YANI TSENG
C-S. Feng,Momoke Ueda
winner Yani

My friend Walshey is finally a pick. She is ranked 55 and is working hard to get in that top 40. Plays her practice rounds w/ Stacy Lewis at their home course in Florida. What a crazy Irish/ American girl...play good Allison...go girl go!!!
Ya....Walshey many times can be found with a smile on...seems to be having a blast on tour.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #26
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,147
Originally Posted by Elf View Post
xman5: I hope you have not started putting our selections in your spread sheet. I made some changes this morning (Tuesday). Yesterday Mr3Putt, made some comments about the course and I adjusted my selections thereof after a sleepless night (OK, I am exaggerating again)

If I get a bad score, let it be known that Mr3putt is partly responsible for it. Should I do well, such a result should in no way be attributed to his assistance.
Elf
I'm supplying the bullets....it's your decision to pull the trigger.
Why not do your own manual cal'n of your prior picks and compare if my feed back helped.

I believe Lydia and Ariya will make the cut....your thoughts?
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
IceCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shirley, MA
Posts: 851
  • Mika Miyazato
    Brittany Lincicome

    Ai Miyazato
    Paula Creamer
    Yani Tseng

    Karrie Webb
    Suzann Pettersen

    Winner: Inbee Park


Kevin

Last edited by IceCat; 08-22-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: added winner - I hope
IceCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #28
Elf
Senior Member
 
Elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 3,197
Send a message via MSN to Elf
Originally Posted by Mr3putt View Post
Elf
I'm supplying the bullets....it's your decision to pull the trigger.
Why not do your own manual cal'n of your prior picks and compare if my feed back helped.

I believe Lydia and Ariya will make the cut....your thoughts?
I will try, but I forgot some of the changes I made.
I did not know the two super amateurs were playing. I will not change my winner selection: M. Wie. But will include them in the other contests (dont tell xman know I participate in the other contest).

Last edited by Elf; 08-22-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
UpDev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 190
Group A

Brittany Lincicome
Michelle Wie

Group B

Angela Stanford
N Y Choi
Paula Creamer

Group C

Catriona Matthew
Shanshan Feng

Winner = Michelle Wie
UpDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:33 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 440
Group A
Brittany Lincicome
Cristie Kerr

Group B
Na Yeon Choi
Yani Tseng
Ai Miyazato

Group C
Shanshan Feng
Sandra Gal

Winner: Cristie Kerr
benchjockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!