Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Juli Inkster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #1

An Evening With Juli and Pat

from my blog: Juli Inkster and Pat Hurst Event To Benefit Ailing SJSU Golfer Sells Out; Donations Still Welcome Fairways and Forehands

San Jose State Univesity golfer Judy Ho was forced to withdraw from the team after being diagnosed with a bone marrow disorder. To help with her medical costs, former SJSU golfers, and LPGA stars, Juli Inkster and Pat Hurst are hosting a benefit dinner on January 20, 2012. Great job by Juli and Pat. I hope for only the best for Judy, that she gets the treatment she needs and overcomes this obstacle. The dinner has been sold out. However, if you would like to donate to this cause, information on how to do so can be found here: An Evening With Juli and Pat SOLD OUT

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/

Last edited by bangkokbobby; 01-15-2012 at 04:52 PM.
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:06 PM   #2

I ran into Juli Inkster and friends at the Old Town La Quinta Farmers' Market. I thought she was in town for the ANA Inspiration but it was too early. Later I found she was in LA for the Grammy Awards. It's great to see LPGA players have a life outside of golf.
LPGAFan is offline   Reply With Quote