LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   Brittany Lincicome (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f51/)
-   -   Brittany Poll...Hooters Tour (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f51/brittany-poll-hooters-tour-6581.html)

gxer 01-11-2011 11:19 AM

Brittany Poll...Hooters Tour
 
How do think Brittany will do on the Hooters tour event that starts today?
The first round results won't be posted for several hours.

gxer 01-11-2011 05:08 PM

The first round of three is now complete.

There are 110 active players and the cut this week, given that the field is not full, is 38 and ties. A full field is defined as 132 players which allows a cut of 40 and ties.

Currently there are 46 players at -1.

Brittany had a 2 over 74 today and is T72. Brittany will probably need to shoot 4 under in her second round to make the cut which is likely to be -2.

NGA Hooters Tour

xman5 01-11-2011 05:45 PM

I think she played on the tour last year and did not make the cut, thats what I based my vote on.

She is too inconsistent. To make the cut she needs to be play her best game possible. That does not happen too often.

These guys may not be at the top level, but they are working hard to make a living, so it is not a walk in the park.

gxer 01-11-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xman5 (Post 111834)
I think she played on the tour last year and did not make the cut, thats what I based my vote on.

She is too inconsistent. To make the cut she needs to be play her best game possible. That does not happen too often.

These guys may not be at the top level, but they are working hard to make a living, so it is not a walk in the park.

Brittany has never played on the Hooters tour before this week.

xman5 01-11-2011 07:59 PM

I thought she did the same thing last winter or was it somewhere else.

gxer 01-12-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xman5 (Post 111842)
I thought she did the same thing last winter or was it somewhere else.

------------------------
This week marks the third time since last spring that Lincicome has crossed over to men's events to stay sharp. The other two, though, were one-day shootouts on the Moonlight Golf minitour that operates dozens of events in Central Florida.

"Now I know why Paula Creamer and Suzann Pettersen are so darn good. They play with the guys at Bay Hill and Isleworth all the time."


LPGA's Brittany Lincicome tees it up at men's minitour event, shoots 74 - OrlandoSentinel.com

gxer 01-12-2011 12:26 PM

Early scores are favoring Brittany's chances of making the cut if she plays well today.

Scores are trending higher for some reason so the cut may be closer to even par than what I first thought it would be, 2 under.

xman5 01-12-2011 02:00 PM

She made an interesting point.

The former major winner (2008 Kraft Nabisco) has traveled to Australia in past years for a winter tuneup, but decided that nation's 47 percent tax bite wasn't worth the trip.

gxer 01-12-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xman5 (Post 111854)
She made an interesting point.

The former major winner (2008 Kraft Nabisco) has traveled to Australia in past years for a winter tuneup, but decided that nation's 47 percent tax bite wasn't worth the trip.

Since Brittany balked at Australia's 47% what she will think about Smiley's 100%? :5:

heddwyn 01-12-2011 04:52 PM

At least she'd get the 47% back even if she'd then need to pay some of it to Uncle Sam. As the Aussie tax year ends June 30, she'd only have to wait a four months and not until December.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2