Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #21

Hi ya folks...OK....it is settled....as far as I am concerned....LOJO is the "People's choice"

hmmmm...lemme start the Coronation....lemme see...I think I will have good ol' Buzzer walking down the aisle with Lojo....hmmmm ....this sort of reminds me of the Priest following the condemned convict to the Electric Chair....hmmmm.....sort of similiar huh folks....just kidding Lojo

have a good day folks....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #22

Thanks to everyone for your 'faith' in me, but I'm incredibly busy and don't feel I could do moderator duties.

If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #23
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya Blue....I wonder if I can make a suggestion....could you CHANGE the thread title....it is giving me "HEEBIE-JEEBIES"...

have a good day...see ya!!
Well ... I'm trying to be true to Rusty's original wording:

http://www.mylpga.com/forum/mylpga/5...html#post84754

So I've modified the thread title but kept the same words he used. I hope this helps.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #24

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
Thanks to everyone for your 'faith' in me, but I'm incredibly busy and don't feel I could do moderator duties.

If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.

Lojo, I do think you'd be good at the job, but I certainly understand your not wanting it. So, it looks like we're back to Wiefan. Or maybe...I should...say...Wiefan.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #25

Wiefan, artificial plants in Hawaii? Can't you grow the real ones?
cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #26

I agree. Let's just keep LoJo as a "Golf Rules" moderator and a Michelle Wie advocate!

Hey Rusty...below LoJo's screen name can you give her a "Golf Rules Adviser" title? I think she deserve it.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #27

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
Hey Rusty...below LoJo's screen name can you give her a "Golf Rules Adviser" title? I think she deserve it.
Well, that'll go to her head!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:18 PM   #28

Originally Posted by cougar View Post
Wiefan, artificial plants in Hawaii? Can't you grow the real ones?
Hi ya cougar...a friend of mine gave me some artificial Plants and I wanted to put them in the house....it was dusty so I shot all of the dust off with the waterhose....but after the water dried...I noticed that there was dirt that wouldn't come off from just shooting it with water

I just thought that maybe someone here would know of a good CLEANER

by the way, in my yard....there are WEEDs and WEEDs galore....if Wiesy should ever hit a ball into my yard...she will truly shoot an "88" or maybe higher....I hate Yard work

anyway....have a good day Cougar....ok folks.....does anyone here know of a solution to my Artificial Leaf problem...thanks in advance.....see ya!!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:33 PM   #29

Hi ya LOJO....what about "waterboard Torture"....hmmm....how about this...I KNOW that you think Adam Scott is a HUNK...as you have said so in a post a long time ago....so what if I ask Wiesy, to Ask Leadbetter, to ask Adam Scott if he will go on a golfing date with ya....huh....hmmmm....things are looking pretty ROSY Now huh....TEMPTING HUH???....just give me the word and I will start the ball rolling on my end

so whadda ya think folks.....do you think Lojo will drop her defenses and accept this Moderator's Nomination after her Golfing date with Adam Scott??

I could have made this golfing date for Lojo with John Daly....but the two of them would only end up drinking beer after beer after beer

anyway folks....like Michael Corleone said in the "Godfather"....in America, anyone can be BOUGHT....and like the late Bob Barker said...."THE PRICE IS RIGHT"

whew....I think I had better get the heck out of Dodge....I can see my "A+" grade just flying out of the window....hmmm but perhaps Lojo will have a change of heart and go on this date and then accept the job.....hmmmmm

have a good day folks...see ya....in a few hours Wiesy Tees off....GO WIESY.....I will call her after her round of "66" to ask about this Scott/Leadbetter stuff....see ya....go Wiesy go

by the way...BLUE....thanks for the change in Thread title....my rash is slowly subsiding....see ya!!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #30

Originally Posted by Putter View Post
Well, that'll go to her head!
Hi ya Putter...you are LUCKY that Lojo isn't on the job now....you would be BANNED for sure...tsk tsk

have a good day...see ya!!