Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #11

Originally Posted by cleo View Post
I'd nominate LoJo, she's one of the very few (and you know who you are) intelligent enough fans of Wie capable of rendering a fair verdict on posts.

I doubt though if she thinks it's worth her time.
I second the nomination.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:54 PM   #12

Originally Posted by paddyman View Post
Well, at least he wouldn't have to delete any of yours.

Just kiddin with ya MarinePaul ..... have a good day ......... and use lots of dots ......... or you shall be banned .......... when wiefan is appointed ......... as the next ........ moderator.
Good point ....... Paddyman ...... and I'll work ...... on the.... dots.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #13
Administrator

I'm living in Australia, and don't get a chance to view and moderate what is being posted on the site till a fair while after its been posted. The moderators help me by pointing out posts that require my attention,
and also by preventing any bad spam that manages to reach the forum.

They do have the authority to moderate posts, however for the sake of the moderators not being accused of being corrupt by members and moderating to win an arguement, I've asked that posts get forwarded to me for moderation.

They are also the first to point out any problems with the site that require my attention. I couldn't do without the moderators actually, with my time limits I don't always get a chance to properly read every thread.

The moderators help with the site for no pay, and hardly any thanks. They certainly have my thanks, appreciation, and gratitude.

Last edited by Rusty; 05-20-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #14

Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
I second the nomination.
I THIRD the nomination....

OK first act for Lojo....Blue gets a 7 day cooling off period ban.....just kidding Lojo and Blue

have a good evening folks....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #15

Originally Posted by paddyman

Just kiddin with ya MarinePaul ..... have a good day ......... and use lots of dots ......... or you shall be banned .......... when wiefan is appointed ......... as the next ........ moderator.

Originally Posted by MarinePaul
Good point ....... Paddyman ...... and I'll work ...... on the.... dots.
You Wiefan wannabe...if you want to impersonate Wiefan do it right. Here's the right way:

Hi ya........MarinePaul......wowWie.....yikes........ I'm antsy waiting for Wiesy to tee off.......just kidding folks.........see ya.....have a nice day in Waren, Ohio.......WOWWie......that concludes my typing exercise......yikes......I'm off to work.......see ya......

To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #16

Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
I second the nomination.
Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
Originally Posted by paddyman

You Wiefan wannabe...if you want to impersonate Wiefan do it right. Here's the right way:

Hi ya........MarinePaul......wowWie.....yikes........ I'm antsy waiting for Wiesy to tee off.......just kidding folks.........see ya.....have a nice day in Waren, Ohio.......WOWWie......that concludes my typing exercise......yikes......I'm off to work.......see ya......

Holy Copycats Batman....ok folks....first of all...ya gotta know how many dots to use in the elipse....just this much....no more, no less...UNLESS Wiesy makes a tremendous Birdie....then ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE and then you can use as Many as you wish....whew!!!....everyone...please practice using these dots....and don't worry, Wiesy will make a TON of Birdies at this next tournament for you to go "Hog Wild"....go Wiesy go!!!

anyway....have a good evening everyone....last three words....Go Kid GO!!!!!!!......see ya!!
Old 05-20-2009, 02:20 AM   #17

I second the nomination of WIEFAN, we gotta have a yin and yang balance on this site, they must be bound together.
fuzzy logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #18

Originally Posted by fuzzy logic View Post
I second the nomination of WIEFAN, we gotta have a yin and yang balance on this site, they must be bound together.
Hi ya fuzzy....when Boola got banned, he gave me the "Proxy" of his voting priviliges...I thus use this "Power" to 4thly Nominate Lojo....and since I am at it....ELF also gave me his "Power to Vote Proxy"....thus I choose to use this Proxy and thus give Lojo her 5th Nomination

and if anyone else rise to challenge this nomination....just let me tell you that I also have Greentee's Proxy vote, that I am holding on to....I will use it if I have to.....and believe it or not....Remember "the old Admin"...well folks, I gave him FREE Sony tickets awhile back, I just might use the "Proxy vote" that he will probably give to me.....and if I really need MORE Proxy votes...I know I can count on LPGA Sandi and perhaps Laura "OWL" Neil

whew....when it comes to "Rigging stuff"....don't fool around with "Rigger wiefan"....I have TONs of AMMO....sometimes the only gun I have gets "JAMMED"....but the ammo is plentiful

have a good day folks...see ya....by the way....did I ever tell any of you that Wiesy is playing really good steady golf...hmmmm....perhaps later....I am going to Wal-Mart to see if I can find something to clean my artificial Plant Leaves....does anyone know if there is a "special" product to Clean the artificial plant leaves....I am told there is such a product but I do not know the product's name....my last resort will be to use Dawn Diswashing Liquid or 409.....does anyone know of a specific product that works...thanks....

anyway....see ya....have a good Wednesday...see ya!!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #19

Hi ya Blue....I wonder if I can make a suggestion....could you CHANGE the thread title....it is giving me "HEEBIE-JEEBIES"...perhaps something like "Wie-Supporter Moderator"....is this possible....if ya do it, I will see if I can get you a "Job Well Done" wiesy button

have a good day folks....see ya...hmm Wiesy's next tournament is ONLY HOURS away...can you feel the excitement...can you feel the RUSH!!!...can you feel the tensions and anxiety...oops...my bad folks....I thought for a moment there that I was at the Wiesy site....gulp....just kidding folks

have a good day...see ya!!
Old 05-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #20

Lojo, you get my nomination also....a secret just between the two of us,....wiefan "TOLD" me to do it otherwise he'd shoot down my other nominee....by the way I was also going to nominate him.....
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote