Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2016, 05:17 PM   #61

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post
So do you recommend that I stop doing contests?
No not all. Just an observation. Cheers.
bravedave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:04 PM   #62

Have given a few weeks now for a response to my proposal to enhance mylpga and increase its following. No response from my first contact so have now forwarded the communication on to a second individual. Stay Tuned!
Whistling Straight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:22 PM   #63

Throwing out on the table that despite my efforts, the LPGA organization is not interested in being a part of using the resources for which this website could possibly offer to use for either its own advantage or that of its sponsors. I proposed to several LPGA staffers a suggestion coming from an LPGA pro golfer but they were not interested. No need to debate on the factors involved ... we already know the odds.

Shall we proceed with the status quo or would anyone like me to pursue further options for participation? Thank you for the privilege and I did what I could for both the best interests of not only this site but the LPGA as well.

Thank you!
Old 02-12-2016, 06:58 PM   #64
Administrator

Thanks for trying Whistling but i think the LPGA has much better avenues for promotion then a small fansite.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:16 AM   #65
Contest Statistician

Ditto
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:44 PM   #66
Contest Statistician

Still winning friends as usual.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:01 AM   #67

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post
Still winning friends as usual.
We are not here to make friends. That is why they call this a FORUM where posters can discuss women's golf and there is a section called [B]"ANYTHING" where posters can post anything.
What some people don't understand is...when you are in a forum like this you encounter people from different countries of the world with different nationality, race, culture, custom, personality, opinions, etc. that you don't know about...so when you participate you should have thick skin and willing to accept criticism and not take them personally Otherwise don't participate. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIPS...THERE ARE LOTS OF SITES THAT OFFER SUCH LIKE FACEBOOK.. Again, this is a forum and everyone should be able to express their opinion.

Otherwise...call this site, "LPGA FANS' CLUB."
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 05:11 AM   #68
Administrator

Hi Danger opinions are fine but if you haven't got anything good or constructive to say to people on the topic of LPGA then i prefer you don't post it. Your meaningless troll posts are getting on everybody's nerves.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:10 AM   #69
Contest Statistician

Just my observation. I can take it.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:28 PM   #70

Thanks all for your patience, even though this thread most certainly is off the radar by now. Lessons learned and even though I tried pushing various concepts through, with full support from an LPGA player, I was not able to gain the support of the LPGA. We are all amateurs here that don't understand the marketing that goes on with these major professional sports organizations, and there's no guessing their thoughts and strategy, but I most certainly respect the LPGA's declining to use this site as a resource.

I'm not happy with the end result but it didn't come without a great amount of effort on my part. I do believe this site is an asset to the LPGA so I have several other thoughts for which I'm going to pursue at this point - none of which will be public until I have the feeling progress is being made.

I really appreciate the diversity of thoughts and opinions regarding this thread and I fully support Rusty's opinions regarding meaningless troll posts!

I will update when I have news to share and thanks again for your feedback! Rusty ... feel free to PM me if you would like and thanks so much for your forum!