LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   myLPGA (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f50/)
-   -   Spell Check on myLPGA (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f50/spell-check-mylpga-4814.html)

xman5 01-12-2009 04:18 PM

Spell Check on myLPGA
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cleo (Post 79031)
Use spell check as offered on this site for a dictionary definition.

Not to butt into this exciting fight:ani_thumbdown:, but where do you access the spell checker on this site? I can not find it.

cleo 01-12-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xman5 (Post 79034)
Not to butt into this exciting fight:ani_thumbdown:, but where do you access the spell checker on this site? I can not find it.

There was a link on the site to download Ispell for free which I did.

Blue 01-12-2009 04:57 PM

I'm not seeing it. Where exactly on the site?

Regardless, if drivel and dribble are both words, spellcheck wouldn't catch an error in usage.

cleo 01-12-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue (Post 79036)
I'm not seeing it. Where exactly on the site?

Regardless, if drivel and dribble are both words, spellcheck wouldn't catch an error in usage.

A number of dictionaries can be accessed thru Ispell which was offered on this site a while back.

When in doubt look it up (in Ispell).

I was responding to Boola's usual drivel. He might have even been dribbling (not with a basketball) while he wrote it. :ani_blue_dancing_ba

Rusty 01-12-2009 05:43 PM

When you post a reply there is a http://www.mylpga.com/forum/images/editor/spelling.gif icon that you can click to download a spell checker.

Blue 01-12-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 79042)
When you post a reply there is a http://www.mylpga.com/forum/images/editor/spelling.gif icon that you can click to download a spell checker.

Still not seeing it.
:ani_uhm:

Rusty 01-12-2009 06:41 PM

http://www.mylpga.com/images/spell.jpg

NTB 01-12-2009 06:44 PM

Blue may not have edited her profile to what you see is what you get
"wysiwyg"

Blue 01-12-2009 07:23 PM

Nope. I already checked that. Went from WYSIWYG to Standard and back to WYSIWYG. It's probably a browser-platform issue. I'm using Firefox on a Mac.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1w1eqs2HBR.../s400/pic1.jpg

NTB 01-12-2009 08:08 PM

Then that is probably it hmmmmm??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2