Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #1

Question This site

Why is so much of the information on this site out of date? Why are the hard-hitting topics not being discussed here? PGA is says it is holding onto purses and women are allowing them to be rolled back...why? Sponsors signing up for only 1 year? Top 10 women golfers not playing many tournaments the last half of the year? So few US golfers winning tournaments ....think it is 4 so far this year.

At a minimum, this website should include all the press releases from LPGA and articles.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by Marie View Post
Why is so much of the information on this site out of date? Why are the hard-hitting topics not being discussed here? PGA is says it is holding onto purses and women are allowing them to be rolled back...why? Sponsors signing up for only 1 year? Top 10 women golfers not playing many tournaments the last half of the year? So few US golfers winning tournaments ....think it is 4 so far this year.

At a minimum, this website should include all the press releases from LPGA and articles.
This is a fan site, not the official site of the LPGA. We are all here because we are fans of the LPGA and post here in our spare time. The content is limited to what all of us, the members -- including you -- choose to post.

I think you'll see that many of the topics you state above have been addressed, but if you'd like to start more discussions or add to and update existing discussions on these topics, please do.

The only restriction is that everyone follow the myLPGA.com Rules & Regulations: http://www.mylpga.com/forum/mylpga/2...gulations.html
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Donating Member

Originally Posted by Marie View Post

I can vouch that all these topics have been covered in various threads. Sometimes they pop up buried within threads without those as the headlines. So I browse this site by coming each day and viewing new posts (there is a link just for viewing the new posts since your last visit).
ctmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
Administrator

Why add press releases that you could look up on lpga.com? any interesting topics or article usually get picked up by the members here anyway and discussed. As far as articles go I'm always looking for writers for the blog here and to do tournament write ups as I have limited time and really suck as a writer.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote