Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #11

Wiefan, knowing I have your approval for not being far off just makes my day.

Actually, I was more on topic than your rant about who wants what with new posters, but you're right. I would, in fact, like to discuss the LPGA and its members. When non-members are playing in a tournament, they should obviously be discussed. When they aren't, in my opinion, they have no reason to be discussed on the main board.

Last edited by MarinePaul; 06-30-2007 at 09:25 PM.
MarinePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:31 PM   #12

Let's face it....the record number of viewers and posts are 100% because of the Wie issues.

You have the Wie fanatics who are posting in support of their player through thick and thin....right or wrong.

Then you have the anti-Wies whose fingers are popping out of their sockets posting nyah, nyah, nyah garbage that's been pent up awaiting Wie's crash and burn.

For those who wish the Wiemania to go away, then quit feeding the fire!!

It looks like Michelle will be out of action for some time now. What the hell else are you gonna post about if she actually does 'go away' and regroup?

Someone suggested that the Wie freaks can take a vacation from golf now....

I'd suggest the big fans of "others" might start posting something about their favorite golfers instead of spending so much energy posting about their least favorite!

Amazing when you look at the folders of those in the hunt at the Women's Open. Apart from a post in the Lorena folder, NO ONE is saying diddly squat about "their" favorites...Kerr, Pressel, Creamer, Annika, et al. Why not? Is it more "fun" to squabble and poke others in the eye than to talk about "other" players who supposedly everyone loves so much?

Get a life, folks.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #13

Hi ya marinepaul...I can dig your last post....boy oh boy can I rant....ahhh story of my life

about the main boards being what you would like to see....you sort of have to look at What posters start the thread about Wiesy....usually it is those trolling for active debates....my guess is that the Wiemaniac crowd is not to blame for this....since Gxer and Danger is on YOUR side....you have to repremand your own troops....I am too busy handling all of the Bash incoming rounds in the Wiesy folder....gulp!!!....man they got a lot of Ammo....relentless

anyway....I am going to play a Texas Holdem tournament....see ya!!!....have a good Sunday
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:43 PM   #14

Hi ya Lojo....ahhh the voice of reason....I love it!!!...terriffic post and right on the button!!!

I think I will take the advice about the vacation thingy....I will become more of a Viewer than a poster....my typing fingers need a break....it hurts almost as much as Wiesy's wrist....just kidding folks

anyway....let my vacation start!!!...see ya....have a good day in Florida Lojo...see ya....terriffic post by you!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #15

LoJo:
x-admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:04 PM   #16

LoJo & Wiefan:
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #17

Originally Posted by admin View Post
"Guests" is any person or bot visiting this site that is not logged in.

What is wrong with the photo gallery?
When there was 200+ people logged on, I checked the list out and checked many of the things being viewed. There were numerous screens that did not pertain to anything. I saw some "report problems" screens with blank content, and some other screens for e-mailing in the gallery that made no sense.

Check it out when the usage is high. I just checked it at around 40 visitors and it seemed OK. I don't really know what is happening, but something goes haywire when the useage is high.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:18 PM   #18

Originally Posted by wienuts View Post
... and some other screens for e-mailing in the gallery that made no sense.
There is a function in the photo gallery to email gallery pictures to other people.
x-admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:49 PM   #19

The figures can be screwed WF, as I, for one, never log off ... online, but not necessarily viewing at the time. So there you go, only 684 would be more accurate at that time. Sorry to disapoint you.
heddwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:13 PM   #20

Hi ya hedwynn....you know I thought about that possibility of people just having their computer on this site while they are doing other stuff....but regardless of factoring this in....it is still an incredible increase....don't you think so....not just by a little bit....pretty overwhelming stuff

anyway....I will still count you in as part of the "family"....I wouldn't want to see you get a complex or sorts.....just kidding Hedwynn....you can untie that knot in your ____....I was just fooling with ya....anyway...have a good day....see ya!!

YIKES!!! I thought I said I was going to take a vacation....ahhhh tsk tsk shame on me!!!