Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #1

Photo Gallery

Hi ya "anyone that cares to answer"....I tried to open up Cougar's Towel that he got from Morgan Pressel in the Photo section of this site....all I got is a box with a red "x" ....what are the steps to remedy this .....YIKES!!!...perhaps this is the penalty I get for being a "Busybody" and poking my nose in everybodys business.....Holy UnderARM deodorant
( Ban Deodorant) Batman....just kidding folks....don't get yourself "Up in Arms"....hmmmm pretty good pun if I Say so myself

anyway....what do I do to open the pixs in the photo section....thanks....have a good day.....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #2

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya "anyone that cares to answer"....I tried to open up Cougar's Towel that he got from Morgan Pressel in the Photo section of this site....all I got is a box with a red "x" ....what are the steps to remedy this .....YIKES!!!...perhaps this is the penalty I get for being a "Busybody" and poking my nose in everybody's business.....Holy UnderARM deodorant
( Ban Deodorant) Batman....just kidding folks....don't get yourself "Up in Arms"....hmmmm pretty good pun if I Say so myself

anyway....what do I do to open the pixs in the photo section....thanks....have a good day.....see ya!!
Hi WieFan - usually a red x means that your software can not see the type of file. In this case it is a JPEG image, it's protocol is 'Hyper Text Transfer Protocol'. Updating your picture software (or just JPEG) on windows media player, or nero, or acdc, or such softwre that handles photos.... should work for you.

I see the photo no prob.... my way to get to it may have been different then yours. I just went to photos - search - cougar, and the first photo was her towel.... that says on it in ink, To Dave - Thanks for everything. Nice towel. :-)

Mostly I think you just new to update the photo software. Luck. And I can see all the rest of the photos to.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #3

wiefan,
I decided to post a link my pics from yesterday and today at Nabisco
on my website. check it out... turn your speakers on a sit back and watch the slideshow...there's about 500 pics...many of them of your favorite girl

PHOTOGRAPHY BY TERENCE M. LOVE - LPGA
Old 04-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #4

thanks greentee for the info

TM love....I will check out your gallery later....500 pixs huh....if I start now, I will Miss Wiesy's starting time....just kidding

anyway.....you both have a good tournament....see ya!!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:54 AM   #5
Administrator

Hi Wiefan
What internet browser are you using? I can't replicate this error. I've tried IE7 and firefox.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #6

Hi ya Rusty...I am using Internet Explorer....I dunno what version....I will fool around with my buttons and see what happens

YIKES!!!...I thought I was "Banned" from using the Photo section....JUST KIDDING RUSTY...whew!!! I think I had better stop pressing my luck with this teasing....gulp

anyway...I will try to what Greentee said

have a good day...see ya....Wiesy played great today, so your Wiesy Folder is safe for today....YIKES!!!! Stop it wiefan....you are really PRESSING your luck....ok folks...I am outta here.....see ya!!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #7

Originally Posted by tmlove View Post
wiefan,
I decided to post a link my pics from yesterday and today at Nabisco
on my website. check it out... turn your speakers on a sit back and watch the slideshow...there's about 500 pics...many of them of your favorite girl

PHOTOGRAPHY BY TERENCE M. LOVE - LPGA
Nice pictures of My Morgan, tmlove. The lady in white...she looks like a nurse! Thanks!
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #8

Great pictures, Tmlove. Thanks for posting them.