LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   myLPGA (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f50/)
-   -   New moderator (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f50/new-moderator-4733.html)

Rusty 12-09-2008 08:29 AM

New moderator

I'm pleased to announce that Blue has agreed to become a forum moderator. Blue has a lot of experience here and brings a lot to myLPGA, she is also known by almost everyone here. She will do a great job so please make her feel welcome in his new/old role.

Blue 12-09-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 78092)
I'm pleased to announce that Blue has agreed to become a forum moderator. Blue has a lot of experience here and brings a lot to myLPGA, he is also known by almost everyone here. He will do a great job so please make him feel welcome in his new/old role.

That would be she, not he! I'm happy to take Rusty up on his offer.

NTB 12-09-2008 08:46 AM

Hey Blue hang in there.

Rusty 12-09-2008 08:55 AM

Woops - I think i might have to add female / male avatars at some point.

NTB 12-09-2008 09:10 AM

Rusty.. I hope the org admin will still post here.

MarinePaul 12-09-2008 12:30 PM

Does this mean I have to be nice to Blue again? Bummer. Blue, I'm sure you'll do a fine job.

Blue 12-09-2008 12:37 PM

No. Unlike Rod Blagojevich, I am not taking bribes.

wiefan 12-10-2008 12:02 AM

Hi ya Blue....Congratulations....gee....you are sure racking up some resume below your screenname....Contest Statistician, Site Moderator, future Wiemaniac, potential Palin 2009 campaign Booster.....YIKES....you have a ton of stuff on your plate....my suggestion is to scrap the first two that I mentioned and also #4.....Keep # 3....now this # 3 is good for the Blood Pressure....blood cannot stop flowing when it is PUMPING like crazy

anyway....congrats on being Moderator....Please do not slow down on your posting....in my book....everyone here is a "Poster" First and foremost....then second, you are whatever follows your screenname

anyway....have a good day everyone....Good Choice Rusty....it is about time you did something correct....especially AFTER your TWO INNOCENT STARTING THREADS....just fooling with ya Rusty

Holy Rumblings Batman....I hear some rumbling in the hills....Gulp!!....oh oh....oh well....hopefully it is nothing.....hmmmm

anyway...see ya!!!

ajraymond 12-10-2008 12:52 AM

I'd like to volunteer my services to be the moderator of the brand spanking new Wie player folder :ani_nah:

Just joking Blue is a perfect pick to moderate everything . :ani_thumbup:

wiefan 12-10-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajraymond (Post 78148)
I'd like to volunteer my services to be the moderator of the brand spanking new Wie player folder :ani_nah:

Just joking Blue is a perfect pick to moderate everything . :ani_thumbup:

Hi ya everyone....OK OK OK....since we are in a nominating Mood....I would like to Nominate Marinepaul as Moderator of the Wiesy Player folder....here is my reasoning....SINCE he probably will avoid that folder like the Plague, we can get away with all kinds of shinanigans.....while the cats away, the mice will play....hmmmm

anyway....all of you have a good day....see ya!!