LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   myLPGA (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f50/)
-   -   myLPGA an 'Attack site' warning (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f50/mylpga-attack-site-warning-7687.html)

Rusty 05-24-2012 02:36 AM

myLPGA an 'Attack site' warning

Hi all
I'm away at the moment so won't be able to have a good look at the site. As far as I can see there is no malware on the site. If anyone has had a popup or redirect to another site can you please let me know.

Cheers Rusty

NTB 05-24-2012 02:44 AM

This seems to be a problem with firefox and no others.:ani_toast:
They have been upgrading a lot lately.

Saint-Just X 05-24-2012 05:07 AM

I use Chrome and when I clicked on MyLPGA,yesterday,I had a warning that there was potential malaware at this site ;it advised me not to come here.

Obviously,I ignored it.

I ran a full scan on my laptop and nothing remiss was detected.

Rusty,if I get the same message when I get home,I'll send you a copy of it...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X

xman5 05-24-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saint-Just X (Post 128464)
I use Chrome and when I clicked on MyLPGA,yesterday,I had a warning that there was potential malaware at this site ;it advised me not to come here.

Obviously,I ignored it.

I ran a full scan on my laptop and nothing remiss was detected.

Rusty,if I get the same message when I get home,I'll send you a copy of it...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X

I just tried the site with Chrome and there was no message.

bangkokbobby 05-24-2012 09:04 AM

I am still getting the malware warning...obviously ignoring it...using Chrome...but a new member...neitbirdswh...has put Chinese wholesale market links in his signature that show up on other sites as containing malware...I am not saying that's it or trying to attack a new member...but that member hasn't posted...just put those marketplace links in...try removing those links and see if it clears up.

dangerbob 05-24-2012 04:37 PM

The only attacked I had was from a Crow! :ani_dunno::ani_laugh:

NTB 05-25-2012 08:36 AM

It;s all good at my place,
Thanks Rusty:ani_applause:

ctmurray 05-25-2012 11:17 PM

I am getting the warning. Firefox and chrome seem to use a Google service to scout for malware. Also if you search on Google for the site the search returns a warning. I googled the warning message and there are some instructions on what to look for that might have triggered the warning. I am using the mobile web access for this email (on an iPad). Even though I have Macs at home I am still wary.

NTB 05-26-2012 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctmurray (Post 128525)
I am getting the warning. Firefox and chrome seem to use a Google service to scout for malware. Also if you search on Google for the site the search returns a warning. I googled the warning message and there are some instructions on what to look for that might have triggered the warning. I am using the mobile web access for this email (on an iPad). Even though I have Macs at home I am still wary.

Try going to tools and clear history make sure cookies is checked.

ctmurray 05-27-2012 04:01 PM

I just tried to Google again and it seems we are off the naughty list. I did not follow NTB's advice, but would have if this attempt had still run across the warning.