Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #51

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Just because it's OK with you doesn't mean it's OK with everyone. That's why we have manners in the world. We don't stoop to the lowest common denominator of behavior in a community just because some people don't mind the lowest standard. This is a community and we actually do have rules of conduct on the discussion board and almost every other discussion board I've been to. I'm rather baffled that Rusty wants to ignore them, but I think it's because he got so much blow back from people when he tried to enforce them early on that he's decided to try to just make everyone happy with is obviously impossible and leads to anarchy.

Anyway, here are the rules:
http://www.mylpga.com/forum/mylpga/2...gulations.html

Especially see number 2.
2. Members should post in a way that is respectful of LPGA members, other professional golfers as well as other myLPGA members. Flaming or abusing players/users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning and/or censor/deletion of post.

Yeah...you are the biggest violator of abusing and LPGA player named Michelle Wie and her parents. A violation is a violation.

Even Rossi...who used to post here quit posting because of you disrespect for her.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #52

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
Even Rossi...who used to post here quit posting because of you disrespect for her.
Is that why? I'm not accusing you of making that up, but do you know for sure that that's why?
Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #53

Anyway...I already told Rusty that I'm quitting posting here as long as Blue is a moderator. He can even delete my account if he wants to. I'm another living proof of an active poster here that Blue have driven away. The Marine, I can tolerate. So...

To everyone else on this forum: I don't have any animosity against any of you and it was nice chatting with all of you. Someway, somehow I have learned from all of you and I wish you all good luck. If I offended any of you I'm sorry...it wasn't mean to be. Thank you Mattias and Rusty for providing us with this forum. It was fun...it's too bad some of folks took it the wrong way. Adios...
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #54

Well, at least I'm tolerated. That's a good thing, isn't it?
Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #55

What about that.. I get a post saying I have not posted enough... you people are IDOITS with to much time or not a life on your hands... pity for you
lslang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #56

Originally Posted by lslang View Post
What about that.. I get a post saying I have not posted enough... you people are IDOITS with to much time or not a life on your hands... pity for you
I hate it when people call me an IDOIT!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #57
Administrator

Hi lslang
That notification is an automatic system I put in place to try and encourage lurkers to join in and post in the community. If you are not interested you can click on the red X and it won't show again.

It doesn't say you don't post enough it was a polite message/notification asking if you could please support the community by posting. You didn't get it especially it shows up for anyone that hasen't posted in over 21 days.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:01 AM   #58

Hi ya folks...ahhh shucks...just for the records...I for one will miss the funny one, Dangerbob....like I said he provided a lot of entertaining times...too bad things have to come to a conclusion like this

actually I am kinda split on this stuff as I do like Blue as a Moderator....sometimes on a Chaotic site like this, you do need someone to sort of put things in an orderly fashion...especially with "Tangent Busters" like myself and DANGERBOB AND "OTHERS"

as far as a Moderator like Blue posting whatever her style dictates...this does NOT Bother me one bit...just like DangerBob's insertions of fun posts...afterall folks...this is a "FREE Discussion site"...it is supposed to be fun and informative...I am sure it will continue to be Informative and fun...but we lose some of the "fun" part with the departure of Dangerbob...this is just my opinion

anyway...I just think that maybe a "Cooling off period" is needed....hopefully DangerBob will come back to posting even if Blue is still a Moderator...both of them bring a lot to this "Table" so to speak

anyway...all of you have a good evening...see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #59

Originally Posted by Putter View Post
I hate it when people call me an IDOIT!
Me too, but I'm tolerated. That's a good thing, right?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 AM   #60

Wiefan, DB made his own decision. He started controversial threads to get a reaction, but when he didn't like the reaction, he got personal. For him to leave because he doesn't like a moderator seems juvenile, but it was his decision to make.

The problem between Blue and DB goes back to when she was a moderator before. He got upset because she removed one of his posts, and hasn't gotten over it yet.

In defense of Blue, I've had as many disagreements with her as anyone on this site. Neither of us has taken it personally. She does a fine job as a moderator, and if it means losing a poster because he doesn't like her views, then so be it.