Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #11

Apparently better than wherever you are, DB, given you're so bored.
heddwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #12

Originally Posted by heddwyn View Post
Apparently better than wherever you are, DB, given you're so bored.
Again, you are misinformed, Heddwyn. I'm always as happy as a
!
I never live a boring life.
By the way, come to think of it...did you realize that you down there in Australia literally are standing upside down? Thanks for the earth's gravity, your're sticking around. To illustrate, get a globe and put an ant and let it crawl on the map of Australia.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #13

Why do some of you guy's and girls beat each other up all the time.... I know it's August and the LPGA is at a crawl (hopefully next year will be different).

I enjoy reading what everyone has to say, I don't agree with some of it but, thats what makes this place FUN.

So while I'm busy sealing/staining my deck, get your LPGA golf fix by checking out the photo's I posted under LPGA player's. All comments welcome.

XXX000
JJfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #14

Originally Posted by JJfan View Post
Why do some of you guy's and girls beat each other up all the time.... I know it's August and the LPGA is at a crawl (hopefully next year will be different).

I enjoy reading what everyone has to say, I don't agree with some of it but, thats what makes this place FUN.

So while I'm busy sealing/staining my deck, get your LPGA golf fix by checking out the photo's I posted under LPGA player's. All comments welcome.

XXX000
That's how it goes, JJfan. We have to beat each other up to make this forum FUN! Otherwise, it'll be a boring discussion board. The only question is...How does each individual poster takes it? Some take it too seriously and personally and some, like the former judge and me...take it like a grain of salt, so to speak.

That's why I like the former Judge so very much. If I had a role model on this forum...he'll be the one. Look at him...at age 76, he still ride his horses around, paddle his kayak with GPS in it, play some golf, travel where ever he wants to and always live a happy life. Why? Because the man can take all the teasing and never once he'll say anything bad to you.
Buzzer!
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #15
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
That's how it goes, JJfan. We have to beat each other up to make this forum FUN! Otherwise, it'll be a boring discussion board. The only question is...How does each individual poster takes it? Some take it too seriously and personally and some, like the former judge and me...take it like a grain of salt, so to speak.

That's why I like the former Judge so very much. If I had a role model on this forum...he'll be the one. Look at him...at age 76, he still ride his horses around, paddle his kayak with GPS in it, play some golf, travel where ever he wants to and always live a happy life. Why? Because the man can take all the teasing and never once he'll say anything bad to you.
Buzzer!
You have a history of repeatedly insulting people on this board with your personal attacks and juvenille attempts at humor.

You cannot blame that on the other posters for taking it too personally or seriously.

You might want to examine your approach to posting, dangerbob.

This is a golf discussion board not the 5th grade playground.

I'm also moving these posts out of the Michelle Wie folder since once again you hijacked the thread.

Last edited by Blue; 08-09-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:47 PM   #16

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
You have a history of repeatedly insulting people on this board with your personal attacks and juvenille attempts at humor.

You cannot blame that on the other posters for taking it too personally or seriously.

You might want to examine your approach to posting, dangerbob.

This is a golf discussion board not the 8th grade playground.

I'm also moving these posts out of the Michelle Wie folder since once again you hijacked the thread.
Good move, Blue. Also, an apt description of the so- called "humor," except I think 8th grade is giving him too much credit.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #17
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
...except I think 8th grade is giving him too much credit.
You're right. See edit.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #18

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
You're right. See edit.

There ya go.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #19

Hi ya folks....lemme chime in here with my 2 cents....presonally, everyone here have their OWN personality when posting...I happen to enjoy Dangerbob's postings...he pokes fun at people and they do it back to him...it is just like when people have debates that stirs up their emotions...you see "Sarcastic JIBE comments" made by both sides...same same Dangerbob...except that he uses pixs

think about this folks...if everyone here had the SAME Personality profile...this place would be awfully Boring...Dangerbob brings a lot to this "Table" with his humor postings....just like some of you bring a lot to this "Table"....Blue with her "GOOGLE" analysis, Lojo with her SHARP WIT, Marinepaul with his "Tough Military-type RIGIDNESS"....Hedwynn with her Down Under Sarcastic Barbs...and also others with their own "Niche" so to speak

so in essense, I say...everyone has their own little thing to contribute to this site...some stuff irritates others, but you cannot please everyone...so just go with the flow folks, if someone irks the heck out of you...use the ignore Button...no one is forcing anyone to read anything

so in essense I am saying this....I think everyone should just keep on doing their own thing and style...

personally I think that if their ever was a site that "Rated Discussion Board sites"...I think this site would be ranked pretty high up...especially in the category of Fun and informative

Sag seems to be "Our Resident" "Find hard stuff to Find" expert...perhaps he knows of a site that rates discussion board sites...if there is such a thing I am sure that this Site would rate fairly well...and folks....this is because of posters with different personalities and posting styles...also...all of those that contribute their Personalities and style that I did NOT Mention...everyone ADDS to this fine mixture...no one hurts this mixture...they just add MORE flavor

anyway...have a good day folks...I am sure that Rusty will agree with me...actually the only thing this site is missing is active LPGA Members joining...perhaps one of these days...I for one think this is one of the best ways for a player to increase her Fanbase...just my opinion...anyway...have a good Day...see ya...wowWIE!!! I just gave 4 cents worth...my bad!!...see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
Administrator

I enjoy Dangerbobs posts as well. As an Aussie I don't mind a bit of joke, and friendly humor at people's expense, all in good fun as long as you can take what you give. People do like to keep on topic though so I can see why some of his posts are seen as annoying or not relevent to some people on the site. I have no problem with moderator's moving posts that are not on topic.

Starting a thread on Dangerbob funny or not is a poor move by the in moderators in my opinion. And the only reason I'm not removing it is I know Dangerbob won't mind. Also lots of people here have a history of personal attacks to get there point across moderator's included (like this thread?). So please lighten up a little.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote