Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > myLPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #21

How come there's no ass kissing icon on here?
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #22

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
LOL...your recent posts have been spot on.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #23

Originally Posted by LoJo
Oh for god's sakes!

Wait....you weren't addressing me, you were addressing Rusty. Oh well.

I'll just butt in anyhow. "Neutral as possible" means like how MP and Buzzer do their moderator duties. Capice? Guess not.

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
One person's neutrality is another's personal attack (for example: Patriot Golf Day)

With a new moderator on board, publicly posting what the rules are for moderators will help the entire board avoid disputes.
If you don't like the job, don't let the door knob hit you on the rear. In other words, quit. You're the one who asked to remain on the job...so you need this
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #24

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
Old 09-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #25

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya Rusty....good job at keeping Blue as a Moderator and adding Canadianglen as a moderator

I will make myself the"Unofficial Moderator of the moderators" to insure that all moderators behave....hmmm...perhaps NOT...this job is Rustys

Rusty you said about Blue " I've asked that she tones down her posts, remain as neutral as possible, and to leave any heated arguments."....personally, I don't think this is feasible...for one thing, when a specific Moderator has to change their Posting style...it should be a rule for ALL moderators ....and once you start this "Change of posting style" to include all moderators, then you basically "handcuff" their activity somewhat

please remember that the USA Presidential Elections are coming up...and we all know how "HEATED" "UP-TONED" "No middle ground" this debate and discussion will be....Frequent Posters Like Dangerbob, Lojo NTB and others are going to have a field day along with Blue, buzzer and Marinepaul..."handcuffing" your moderators to "handcuff" the frequent Posting posters is going to be a difficult act....Canadianglen, although he is from Canada, will probably get involved somewhat ( I am guessing here)

anyway...in a nutshell, what I am saying is that I don't think Blue should be "Handcuffed" specifically....the personality of her posting is "what makes Blue...BLUE"...just like what makes "Marinepaul's style...Marinepaul"...or what makes any poster and or Moderator "what they are like through their posting style"....I mean....we are not asking Lojo to change her "Direct and to the point" style ...nor are we asking for Dangerbob to change his "humorous style"....and since we are NOT asking others to change their style of postings...why should we make it a "specific issue" with Blue...I say let blue continue to do as she does normally...if anyone has a complaint, take it up to the next authority for further action

I don't know if this makes sense to anyone other than myself...but to me, it sounds Fair and Rational.....hmmmm....this topic sort of reminds me of "good ol' Carolyn"...now this lady sure gave me "typing finger exercises"

anyway...this is just my opinion and my 2 cents...in today's Wiesy Market...2 cents does NOT go very far...but that is all I have in my pocket

have a good day Rusty...see ya!!.....HA!!!! and you thought that just by making canadianGlen a moderator would end this discussion....ahhh I just love to make trouble...after a good vacation, it is good to see trouble on the homefront....makes you feel sort of wanted and needed...if there wasn't any trouble, you could get into the mindset of "Hey, NOBODY NEEDS ME SYNDROME"....I just wanted you to feel wanted and needed....you are welcome Rusty.....just kidding...see ya!!....but I am sure that you get my underlying subterfuge message...hmmm....see ya!!
Damn good post...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #26

Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
Damn good post...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Hahaha...Wiefan reminds me of Him when he defended Carolyn Bivens during her trial and tribulation days...and the irony is Blue was one of his biggest opponents. I wonder how Blue feels now that she's like in "Bivens' shoes" and being defended by Wiefan!

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!