Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Natalie Gulbis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Administrator

Natalie's new Video on Back Surgery

For someone who has suffered from back pain, you will appreciate this video by Natalie.
Sorry guys, I know it's a slow time of year but I just couldn't get into the SI Swimsuit issue and Natalie's body parts.

Natalie Gulbis's Laser Spine Surgery Review | Patient Success Testimonial | Laser Spine Institute
Balabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #2

Thx
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #3

Good to see her Cousin Bubbles got a guest staring role lol.

In all honesty I knew her back was hurting her play but I never knew how close she was to retirement.
sjhnatfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by sjhnatfan View Post
Good to see her Cousin Bubbles got a guest staring role lol.

In all honesty I knew her back was hurting her play but I never knew how close she was to retirement.
This is a paid advertisement of the place where Natalie had her surgery so consider that when analyzing it. She's quoting some unnamed "other back doctor" who said she should retire. She never said she considered retiring.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #5

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
This is a paid advertisement of the place where Natalie had her surgery so consider that when analyzing it. She's quoting some unnamed "other back doctor" who said she should retire. She never said she considered retiring.
True but I have heard them say this on LPGA broadcasts too. The fact that the surgery was 'career saving'. I know it is an add and all I was just saying that when she was WDing and stuff I knew it sucked for her and those of us who enjoy watching her play, but I didn't realize it was getting worse and worse. After the fact they have said that was getting worse.

Glad she is healthy. IMO the best thing for the tour would be for her to win a major or even two this year. She has the personality and obviously the looks, that the other sports medias would love to push. Sit her on a couch talking to Leno about winning the US Open and the following week the ratings will double.
sjhnatfan is offline   Reply With Quote