Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Se Ri Pak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #1

Se Ri Pak: A Champion's Journey

from my blog: The Greatest Seoul Sister Fan Of Them All (Not Me) Posts Fascinating Se Ri Pak Rookie Year Retrospective | Fairways and Forehands

All pictures can be clicked for larger version

Se Ri Pak

I write a lot about the Korean and Korean-American players on the LPGA and other golf tours around the world. I’ve posted videos about them on YouTube and even started a web forum about Korean-American Michelle Wie (although I don’t really post there much). But trust me when I say I am an absolute amateur compared to HappyFan, the Godfather of all Seoul Sister fans. Now, if you are here on my blog reading this post about Se Ri, then there’s probably a 99% chance you already know about HappyFan and his Seoul Sister sites. But for the 1% that do not, here are the 3 essential Seoul Sister sites. Click each name to go to the site:

Seoul Sisters.com

Seoul Sisters Blog

Seoul Sisters Web Forum

Now HappyFan is expanding onto YouTube. His first post is from a special about Se Ri Pak from over 10 years ago. If focused on Se Ri’s rise as a rookie on the LPGA Tour and what that meant to her country…and what it did for her from both a positive and negative standpoint. Yes, there was a downside to the fame and non-stop commitments. If you like Se Ri and haven’t seen this special, I recommend watching:

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote