Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Solheim Cup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 09:28 PM   #41

Originally Posted by canadianglen View Post
Thanks for the tips. Time will tell if my opinion has any weight. Wasn't aware Caro would be abandoning Europe already, since she has never said she would. But I guess you would know best. Did you talk to her this week?
Old 08-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #42

From Headwall's interview at the WBO on July 28th....so about a month ago:
Q. Can I ask what your plans are? Are you going to try LPGA qualifying school at the end of the year?

CAROLINE HEDWALL: I don't think so. I'm pretty comfortable in Europe right now, and I'm not in a hurry to get over to the LPGA really. We'll see what happens.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:43 AM   #43
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
From Headwall's interview at the WBO on July 28th....so about a month ago:
Q. Can I ask what your plans are? Are you going to try LPGA qualifying school at the end of the year?

CAROLINE HEDWALL: I don't think so. I'm pretty comfortable in Europe right now, and I'm not in a hurry to get over to the LPGA really. We'll see what happens.
Key part: "We'll see what happens." That was before she finished T-30 at the WBO and T-23 in Canada to move up to 54th on the money list. She's already an LPGA member so she won't have to "try LPGA qualifying school at the end of the year." Her money list position won't slip beneath 80th even if doesn't play another event. Her priority status will be upgraded and she'll have full membership on the LPGA in 2012 whether she wants it or not.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote