Old 10-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #1

2010 Update?

A big fan of JRo but little news this year. Could someone be kind enough to provide me with any info regarding Jen?

From what I understand, there's perhaps a lot we don't know about Jen's off-course life, which concerns me. Hope everything is ok!
Whistling Straight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:09 AM   #2

Originally Posted by Whistling Straight View Post
A big fan of JRo but little news this year. Could someone be kind enough to provide me with any info regarding Jen?

From what I understand, there's perhaps a lot we don't know about Jen's off-course life, which concerns me. Hope everything is ok!
Thank you...I'm a fan of hers, too.

Here is her Official Website:

The Official Website of Jennifer Rosales

And her Forum...maybe you can register and chat with some of the posters there:

JennyRosales.com - Index
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #3

I would also like to see Jennifer Rosales be in the mix more often. She adds a different vibe to what can sometimes be a staid tour.

As I type this she has made the cut at CVS and is on the course tied for 39th. More importantly, at this moment, which will change as the day goes on but at this moment, she is only a couple of strokes off of looking at a Top 20 finish. Here's hoping she can accomplish it. Go J-Ro!

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/

Last edited by bangkokbobby; 10-17-2010 at 03:03 AM.
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #4

I would not assume there is something going on with Jen outside of golf ? She is hitting the ball very well but she is not putting well. If she starts putting better with her ball striking she will be fine. I know nothing about her life away from the course, but I assume all is well. Remember " Don't judge a book by its cover ".

Jen is my favorite golfer and I am confident she will be back in the mix often as soon as she starts putting better, she has a ton of talent, personality, charisma, and has proven it is exciting when she is in contention. Go Jen !! Its obvious you have many fans pulling for you.
Mr.JRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #5

I too am not aware of anything going on outside of her life in golf, but I'll tell you one thing - I've seen and chatted with her at a couple of tournaments and she likes to have a good time. She is usually surrounded by a number of friends and they're all laughing and carrying on together - that's nice, but maybe a little more practice time if she wants to get better. She's very nice to her fans and I don't think I've ever seen her decline a request for an autograph or pictures. Like I said, seems she spends way to much time having a good time and yukking it up instead of concentrating on the task at hand, however, that said, maybe that's the way she likes it.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
cin

I saw her at the CVS and after her round everyone in her group was on the putting green practicing except for her. I was there for an hour or so and she was still MIA.
And then there's Cristie Kerr (does she ALWAYS have to have her game face on-even in the parking lot?) who practices for hours after each round. She's in the top three in the world and JRo barely makes the cut each week. So, there ya go! It gets to a point where natural ability and talent only takes you so far.
cin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #7

Originally Posted by cin View Post
And then there's Cristie Kerr (does she ALWAYS have to have her game face on-even in the parking lot?)
Yes, It's her M.O.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Putter View Post
Yes, It's her M.O.
Apparently, it works.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote