Old 07-25-2006, 01:04 AM   #1
Contest Statistician

Send a message via Yahoo to DJGOLFER59
evian

happy to see carin back in action at the evian. she plays well here every year it seems and it would be a great place to have her kick start her year.

good luck!!!
DJGOLFER59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:47 AM   #2

Originally Posted by DJGOLFER59
happy to see carin back in action at the evian. she plays well here every year it seems and it would be a great place to have her kick start her year.

good luck!!!
Ditto from me. Carin's always been one of my favourites from when I first started following women's golf.
bwlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:04 PM   #3
Contest Statistician

keep it up!!
Old 07-28-2006, 11:35 AM   #4

DJ - when do you think she will win...she is up there again, tied into 17th....but I think not a win this time around. Do you think she will win this year...what are you thoughts?
Old 07-28-2006, 12:22 PM   #5
Contest Statistician

hi greentree. carin is having a disappointing season. she just cant seem to get anything going. she missed 3 cuts in a row for the first time i can ever remember.

last year despite her win i didnt think it was all that good of a season for her because she lost her consistentsy that she was so good at and had a few bad weeks. if she could have at least kept up her streaky play she had last year she could still be a top 20 player. i have no doubt she will be again, but im wondering if shes having a swing change, or is there an injury? hopefully its not that, but either way she isnt her usual self. im hoping she can have a strong last half of the year :)

one other note, she always does excellent at the cj nine bridges event in korea. heres to hoping she can finally get a win there after so many seconds at the event.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:23 PM   #6

Originally Posted by DJGOLFER59
hi greentree. carin is having a disappointing season. she just cant seem to get anything going. she missed 3 cuts in a row for the first time i can ever remember.

Hummm....she is not alone in that department, a fair number of players are finding it harder to put thier top game in go mode....Grace, Jro, miss Birdie Kim and others. Seems to look like to me as a sorta adjustment to thier game....as golf has ramped up fast with all the young ones....who are in great shape with golf talent in hand. Maybe a little future shock here for some on the tour....these are new never seen before day, and it is not easy to win....let alone make that cut.

(DJ) - last year despite her win i didnt think it was all that good of a season for her because she lost her consistentsy that she was so good at and had a few bad weeks. if she could have at least kept up her streaky play she had last year she could still be a top 20 player. i have no doubt she will be again, but im wondering if shes having a swing change, or is there an injury? hopefully its not that, but either way she isnt her usual self. im hoping she can have a strong last half of the year :)

Could be injury....or maybe just adjustment with strength and body build. Time will tell.

(DJ) - one other note, she always does excellent at the cj nine bridges event in korea. heres to hoping she can finally get a win there after so many seconds at the event.
I did not know that...I wish her well when it comes around again...overseas must do her good...maybe the good hot food. :-)

Anyways, if she keeps playing well into the fourth round, she well be in for some cash....and some shopping in France can bighten any day. :-)

Sorry about the mess with the quote....not used to this system yet.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:47 PM   #7
Contest Statistician

its ok i cant seem to quote right either! yours was good though