Old 10-05-2005, 06:09 PM   #1

Long Drugs

A win here would send a certain message.... :)
Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:56 PM   #2

I have a good feeling about this week. There seems to have been lots of birdies on her score cards but unfortunatly just as many bogeys. If she can keep them away this week she will win. Lets hope Karrie does well so we can get to see her. Plenty of t.v coverage even if the times are all over the place. GO KARRIE

By the way Bandit we got a little bit lost the other night. We ended up in the Olympic park. :roll:
angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 01:56 AM   #3

Yes but at least it was a nice drive :)
Old 10-06-2005, 10:25 AM   #4

It's nice to see some of the "veteran" Webbie boarders back posting again. 8)

Hopefully, Webbie can pull off a win in the last full field event of the year.

The putts started to fall in her last round at the Office Depot, the course suits her eye, and she's way overdue for a win, given her talent level and work ethic! :)

Go, Karrie, go!
wayne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:11 PM   #5

Not the start we hoped for but plenty of time left. I'm starting to wonder if Karrie might be putting pressure on herself trying to win before the year is out. With such a good start to the year I'm sure like us she would have expected to win by now. It will be a shame if in her hall of fame year she does not continue her winning streak.

Wayne1 it makes me laugh when I hear the commentators refer to Karrie as one of the veteran players. I think at 21 she was the youngest on tour in her rookie year. How quickly you become old in this game.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:32 AM   #6

It appears that turning thirty relegates Webbie to the old vets category! :lol:

The thirties is a great time for winning a lot of "Majors" in the life of a professional golfer, so perhaps the media may start to sing a different tune if Webbie's swing changes start to click and the putter returns! :)

It looks like she struck the ball pretty well, hitting 13/13 fairways, 15/18 greens, and driving it 290! 8)

31 putts, isn't too bad on that many greens, however it looks like the course is playing hard and fast, and you have to be in the right section of the green for legitimate birdie putts.

Hopefully, Webbie can go low; it's a bit of a downer not being able to see that beautiful swing on the coverage! :(
Old 10-09-2005, 08:08 PM   #7

Good finish by Karrie today. Now if she could just eliminate a few of those mistakes I think she will be back up the top where she belongs. It is nice to know that she can have top ten finishes while not at her best, watch out golf world if she can put it all together.
Yes I think Karrie will add to her Major count very soon. Let the media concentrate on the youngsters so Karrie can quietly go about putting all these changes to her game together.
Not too many tournaments left this year so lets hope she can win one of them. I'm still mad that she was not invited to the Samsung how can you say she is not one of the top players. I don't think some of the new golf fans would have any idea what she achieved and how quickly she qualified for the Hall of Fame. What makes it all that more special is it was all achieved with out having a coach who could travel with her.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:06 PM   #8

Nice finish. The stats were pretty impressive. 280-290 off the tee, and lots of GIR.

Still a couple of tournaments to go. Lets hope for a good finish to the year.

BTW I am still mad about the Samsung :evil:
Old 10-11-2005, 10:22 AM   #9

I'll second those thoughts, Bandit and Angela! :)

It looks like all of Webbie's hard work is starting to gel. All of her stats are improving, and best of all-the putts are starting to fall! 8)

When Webbie played at her peak in the past, she made a lot of putts to keep the flow of her rounds going, and she is very close to regaining that rhythm.

It bodes well for a good finish to the season, and a "major" year in 2006!

Go, Karrie, go!
Old 10-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #10

She also worked very hard last week with her coach. He was with her on the range every day of the tournament.

Ian was also helping out Rachel, Nadina and Maria during the week.
cougar is offline   Reply With Quote