Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Karrie Webb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2006, 01:35 PM   #101

Originally Posted by gxer
Originally Posted by hosel_rocket
Why do you feel the need to "set the record straight"? You must really think that anybody here really gives a rat's ass what your relationship with your daughters is like. You must also think that having everyone think that you have a great relationship with your own daughters is going to give you more credibility as you criticize the relationship B.J. Wie has with his own daughter. Guess what. It doesn't.
What is wrong with you :?: Would you let someone lie about your relationship with your daughters and not "speak up" :!:
Well, if I were a bitter, sexist, ass bag, who only gets pleasure in bashing a 16 year old and her father and whose only purpose for being in this forum is to prove that women shouldn't be playing golf against men, then I probably wouldn't give two $hits what anybody thought about me and my daughters.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:03 PM   #102
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by blondog
BLUE......why in the hell did you have to even enter this? Yes he did make a post about his daughters. How would I even know he had two daughters? The entry was not in this thread but about a week or two ago.

The context was: gxer replied to a post by Wiefan where Wiefan said something about how hard it was to raise daughters. In this rare instance
gxer agreed with Wiefan.

He then went on to say that he was sitting there with shotgun to ward off boys. He added that when his daughters were young they respected and listened to him. Now that they are older they are trouble and don't listen to him and he would like to go back in time. (I take it now that they are older they are starting to think for themselves rather than accepting his drivel)

You are great at cataloging everything, pulling up minutia and finding quotes. If you are interesting in finding and bringing up the actual entry, YOU DO IT. I am not interested in that kind of crap.

I thought you had a job. With all your long winded posting, when do you work? Or are you cheating your employer by reading this site and posting at work? you know what I think of you from a PRIVATE post.
Finally, what happened to our bet...It is still open as far as I am concerned. Lastly don't be concerned about my attacking gxer, he doesn't seem to be a sensitive kind of guy.....regards Have to go back and see how wonderful Dakoda Dowd finisher her last two holes

PS: Dakoda parred 17 and is +1. My original post was about my surprise that gxer had two daughters since he has always disparaged females and put them (mysoginist), etc.
1) I entered into this because this is a public forum. You want to keep this private? Use the private message feature.

2) I read the entire discourse between gxer and the others in which he introduced his daughters. He did in a very light hearted way when a video was posted with Michelle Wie conversing with a Korean young man. Someone remarked about how girls grow up so fast. You may recall that the entire board turned on you when you when misintepreted gxer's remarks. Including, for example:
Originally Posted by Elf
Blondog: I have read some stupid post, some nasty, but yours was incredible rude. You owe gxer and all of us and apology. I really think the board should kick you out. You are sick.
3) By the way, I do not think gxer disparages females. He doesn't think that men and women should play competitive golf together, but I don't think he hates women (def. mysoginist). gxer, correct me if I am wrong and I will stop defending you!

4) Please stay away from Dakoda Dowd. She is an innocent child and does not need a rude, sick, old man like you hanging around her.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #103

Originally Posted by blondog
BLUE......why in the hell did you have to even enter this? Yes he did make a post about his daughters. How would I even know he had two daughters? The entry was not in this thread but about a week or two ago.

The context was: gxer replied to a post by Wiefan where Wiefan said something about how hard it was to raise daughters. In this rare instance
gxer agreed with Wiefan.

He then went on to say that he was sitting there with shotgun to ward off boys. He added that when his daughters were young they respected and listened to him. Now that they are older they are trouble and don't listen to him and he would like to go back in time. (I take it now that they are older they are starting to think for themselves rather than accepting his drivel)

You are great at cataloging everything, pulling up minutia and finding quotes. If you are interesting in finding and bringing up the actual entry, YOU DO IT. I am not interested in that kind of crap.

I thought you had a job. With all your long winded posting, when do you work? Or are you cheating your employer by reading this site and posting at work? you know what I think of you from a PRIVATE post.
Finally, what happened to our bet...It is still open as far as I am concerned. Lastly don't be concerned about my attacking gxer, he doesn't seem to be a sensitive kind of guy.....regards Have to go back and see how wonderful Dakoda Dowd finisher her last two holes

PS: Dakoda parred 17 and is +1. My original post was about my surprise that gxer had two daughters since he has always disparaged females and put them (mysoginist), etc.
Stop lying about my relationship with my daughters. I have a good relationship with both of them. :!:
viperr68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:20 PM   #104
Forum Moderator

gxer,
I think you are perfectly justified in using huge yellowtype in this instance. I hope the Admin will cut you some slack. You have done nothing to imply that you have a poor relationshiop with your daughters. Blondog has serious interpretation problems.
Old 04-27-2006, 02:57 PM   #105

BLUE.....you did not mention anything about spending so much time at this site with many posts in every category; usually very long time consuming ones which would obviously take away from your working time!
Old 04-27-2006, 03:09 PM   #106
Forum Moderator

Thanks for your concern, blondog. Would you like my boss's email or is his phone number sufficient? Or would you prefer to drop by in person. We're not too far from you, I believe.

Many assumptions that have been made about me on this board are quite false. It's interesting equating the number of false assumptions with the presumed intelligence of the poster.
Old 04-27-2006, 10:31 PM   #107

Hi ya everyone....I have been reading this thread for what seems like eternity....I do have an opinion on the subject matter but I will keep my opinion to myself as it will NOT be of great importance

the reason I am posting right now is that I would like to comment on Gxer's comment about his kids

it is said Gxer posted "He then went on to say that he was sitting there with shotgun to ward off boys. He added that when his daughters were young they respected and listened to him. Now that they are older they are trouble and don't listen to him and he would like to go back in time."....this is just a "chit chat" stuff that ALL parents go through....it doesn't mean a darn thing about family relationships... all it means is that when kids are young, you as the father is like a GOD....your words and wisdom are like the Bible.....as kids grow older, they know and see stuff and realize....."hey my father is not GOD, close but not the final ultimate word"...the kids still love and respect what you say, but they are older and a little more knowledgable and sometimes they think they are wiser.....and now they might want to test if you still can walk on water....it is just a game that ALL PARENTS go through....when they are young....they are so so cute and cuddly.....once the harmones start kicking in....you sometimes get to see their "eyes rollback" in sarcastic fashion....all of this happens to every single parent....this means that your kids are starting to grow up and you have done a great job of raising them to "think for themselves"....this is what I think gxer meant....I say this because I think the same way

anyway.....continue on....I will just go back and read this player folder of Wiesy....it is really interesting....do you realize that EVERY SINGLE day when I come home from work....there are about a dozen NEW POSTINGS in this FOLDER ALONE....and it is not only from one thread.....about 5 or 6 different threads are all Buzzing along briskly....amazing stuff....the activity level is really really high....amazing.....anyway....all of you have a great evening....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote