Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 11:54 AM   #21

Send a message via Yahoo to MoReb51
Originally Posted by twmw View Post
Fox is just propaganda machine while Al Jazeera delivers news without distorting facts. Keith Olberman might not be impartial observer. Problem is right wingers somehow think Bill O'reilly is impartial observer.
I never said O'Reilly was impartial.

As far as your other statement about AJ......... BS

AJ is the CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC of the Middle East. They, like any MSM outlet, will spin and twist things to appeal to their audience.

Your naivete' is showing and it's dangerous.

In Klingon it means:

"Today is a good day to die.
See you in Hades."
MoReb51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #22
NTB

Bill O is impartial he doesn't like anyone thats his stick.
I rarely watch him.
Look fellows and girls I don't like either candidate.
As I have posted the pres can't do a damn thing the legislators do not ok.
They can't raise taxes they can't declare war etc.
The dangerous folks are the congress and senate.
Look at this buy out and to get people to vote for it they divided up
the pork in order to get it passed dangerous people on the hill both sides.
Mccain and Obama both voted for it .
Go to http://vote.com and see what America thinks about it.

and now for the rest of the story....
http://www.interestinglinks.net/fun.html

Last edited by NTB; 10-03-2008 at 12:29 PM.
NTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #23

Palin more than held her own. She even used Biden's own, or plagiarized, it's hard to tell with him, comments to show that he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

When he was campaigning, he stated that Obama wasn't ready to be president. That's a fact. He also said that under no circumstances would he be vice president. That's also a fact. Now, Obama's the man for the job, and Biden is his VP candidate. What changed in a few months?

What amazes me about the Liberals is that they think we're all stupid enough to forget those statements.

They want to point out Palin's lack of experience, but she's been both a mayor and a governor. Obama has been a very junior senator. Obama Pointed to McCain's 25 years in the senate as "more of the same," then chooses a senator with 35 years as his running mate.

Frankly, McCain wasn't my choice as the Republican candidate. He was a distant third for me. On the other hand, he's far better suited for the job than Obama.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:12 PM   #24

Twmw, you are kidding, right? You can't possibly be serious. Al Jazeera is what you rely on? Un- freaking- believable.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:18 PM   #25

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
You're joking, right? Biden's been in the senate for 30+ years. He knows what the VP does and where his offices are. Palin just learned about the VP role at Debate Camp last week.

Also care to list the dozen or more lies?

At least Biden knew the meaning of "Achilles' Heel," unlike Sarah (gosh darn, you betcha) Palin.
There you go again Blue, trying to get me to do free research. The voting record of the Senate is public information and a computer whiz like yourself should not have a problem checking facts, so you may become an informed voter.

The Constitution is available for everyone to read and everyone should, including Senator Biden.

BTW the FBI quietly raided a couple of homes of Obama'a political friends yesterday and the press has picked up on an investigation of overseas contributions from non-American sources to the Obama campaign.

They still haven't tied in the wahala connection to the 26 percent of American Muslims supporting Obama. I would expect subpeonas concerning overseas credit card transactions to the Obama campaign for contibutions of 200 dollars or less, that are not required to be reported by the campaign to the FEC.

If Obama is elected it should be an interesting first year or less in office.

Last edited by PAC RIM; 10-03-2008 at 01:25 PM.
PAC RIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:34 PM   #26

Originally Posted by dangerbob View Post
The same as where PacRim get his...the Koran!
At least I am informed about the tenents of the enemy and I am not a Lemming following Obama to the cliff.

Cnn shapes the news to go in their political direction. Marking them down as dishonest would be an understatement.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:43 PM   #27

I had an interesting experience at our local Democratic headquarters today. A friend of mine is running for a state representaive position, and like me, is a moderate Democrat. I went to pick up some campaign literature to distribute for him.

On my way out, one of the workers offered me an Obama bumper sticker. I refused it, and he asked me why. I told him I was voting for McCain, and he went ballistic. When I started to walk out, he stepped in front of me. I tried to move around him, and he stepped in front of me again, demanding an answer as to why I won't support Obama.

I explained to him, as gently as I could, that if he didn't get out of my face, I'd knock him on his ass. It seems that the freedom to vote is only acceptable to them if you agree with them. I told my friend that from now on, he'll have to bring me his campaign material, or post my bail if that jerk or someone like him tries that crap again.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #28

Originally Posted by twmw View Post
Maybe you should understand difference between "poll" and "internet vote". Also Al jazeera is more objective and tells more truth than Fox, seriously.
Polls can be shaped by anyone to extract any desired result. The polls look about the same as 2000 when Al Bore or in 2004 when John Skerry each had a lock on the Presidential election.

If we can agree that Cnn employs a large majority of left or far left leaning pundits who support Obama. With the poll results broadcast they must have used the demographics of South St. Louis to get the results. Most everyone else who witnessed the debate saw a starkly different result.

Spin-spin-spin for the ignorent masses.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #29

Originally Posted by PAC RIM View Post
The Constitution is available for everyone to read and everyone should, including Senator Biden.
He'd plagiarize it.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #30

Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
I had an interesting experience at our local Democratic headquarters today. A friend of mine is running for a state representaive position, and like me, is a moderate Democrat. I went to pick up some campaign literature to distribute for him.

On my way out, one of the workers offered me an Obama bumper sticker. I refused it, and he asked me why. I told him I was voting for McCain, and he went ballistic. When I started to walk out, he stepped in front of me. I tried to move around him, and he stepped in front of me again, demanding an answer as to why I won't support Obama.

I explained to him, as gently as I could, that if he didn't get out of my face, I'd knock him on his ass. It seems that the freedom to vote is only acceptable to them if you agree with them. I told my friend that from now on, he'll have to bring me his campaign material, or post my bail if that jerk or someone like him tries that crap again.
You have to appreciate the passion of the Girly men MP.