Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #1031

Just accept that they are bad mannered, DB.
heddwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #1032

Originally Posted by heddwyn View Post
Just accept that they are bad mannered, DB.
I was thinking, maybe he is in hiding 'cause he's afraid Abu Sayyaf might get him.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:41 AM   #1033

There's no one as IRISH as Barack Obama

Our 44th president has a Great-Great grandfather who was born in Ireland.............he was born in a little town called Moneygall in County Offally...........all the prople in the town are quite excited now that he won the election............they even got together and wrote a song about him.............it is called: "There's no one as Irish as Barack Obama."............here is the youtube link:..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADUQWKoVek
Old 11-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #1034

Go one, Boola.

I like this one, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzY-...eature=related

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
Old 11-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #1035
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by PAC RIM View Post
The Judge that made a ruling against Phil Berg made a tactical error in his ruling when he stated that a voter did not have standing to challenge the Constitutional qualifications of a candidate. If voters can't vet the qualifications, just who can?

Based on this error, I believe the SC will take the case on an expedited motion.
For the three people on the planet that were holding their breath on this one, obviously the SC denied Berg's injunction to stay the US election claiming Obama was not a US citizen. Berg is still holding out hope for a review of his initial case at a later date by the SC. And idiots continue to send money to Berg through his website and PayPal link.

Meanwhile ... congratulations President-elect Barack Obama. The world is rejoicing.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:38 AM   #1036

John McCain says...since his loss he has been, "sleeping like a baby...Sleep two hours, wake up and cry!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #1037

Normally reserved Tiger talks Obama - 11/11/2008
By GolfChannel.com Team

Tiger Woods, who is normally reserved when it comes to any topic not related to golf, weighed in on Barack Obama's election as the first African American president in United States history.

"I think it's absolutely incredible," Woods told CNBC. "He represents America. He's multiracial. I was hoping it would happen in my lifetime. My father was hoping it would happen in his lifetime, but he didn't get to see it. I'm lucky enough to have seen a person of color in the White House."

Obama was elected last Tuesday as the 44th President of the United States. When asked by the cable news outlet how his father Earl would have reacted, Woods said: "He would have cried. Absolutely. No doubt about it."

Woods, who has been sidelined since winning the U.S. Open in June due to season-ending knee surgery to repair a torn ACL, also spoke out on the state of the country's economy and how it might affect the PGA Tour.

"I don't know if some of the tournaments, if they're going to go away or have new sponsors come in," Woods told CNBC.

Woods is still uncertain as to when he will return to competition. He hopes to begin hitting full shots at the beginning of 2009 and be back no later than the Masters Tournament in April.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #1038

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Meanwhile ... congratulations President-elect Barack Obama. The world is rejoicing.
Congratulations Barack O'Bama.
Also, fair play to those liberal folks of California who had the good sense to give two fingers to the judges who imposed gay marriage, and reaffirm that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Last edited by paddyman; 11-13-2008 at 05:42 PM.
paddyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #1039
maicto

Quite funny how a lot of people have suddenly turned black and blue with Obama. I mean, he sure was the face of tomorrow from before but I am not quite sure much has changed since. The problem is that people eke support for those who are in position but bash them when they are not able to deliver.

It is not as easy as that and things are to be worked for by everyone else for it to be considerably moving.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:25 AM   #1040

Originally Posted by maicto View Post
Quite funny how a lot of people have suddenly turned black and blue with Obama. I mean, he sure was the face of tomorrow from before but I am not quite sure much has changed since. The problem is that people eke support for those who are in position but bash them when they are not able to deliver.

It is not as easy as that and things are to be worked for by everyone else for it to be considerably moving.
Well,this has to be the most random bumping of a thread,ever.

From November of 2008 to May of 2012 is a fairly lengthy gap between posts.

In the spirit of the thread,I'd just like to congratulate Obama on winning the upcoming 2012 presidential election...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X