Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #41
Elf

Send a message via MSN to Elf
The Elf is back. wiefan invited me to participate in MYLPGA Poker Tournament. I do not want wiefan to have bragging rights, so I will do my best. Be there tomorrow at noon EST with my free buck.
I read a lot of posts just before re-signing and was pleasantly surprised that most of the malicious derogatory post about Michelle Wie as a golfer, female, youngster, college student, etc. have almost disappeared. Hardly any negative comments about her parents and management team. A few comments such as: "creepy as the Michelle Wie fans" that are insignificant considering the "creepy" poster that post them.
So I will be around for a while, until the moderators start attacking me for my "Mexican" points of view.
Thanks x-man for the contests: I will try my best to get all the bragging rights that come with the funny money.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #42

Originally Posted by Elf View Post
The Elf is back. wiefan invited me to participate in MYLPGA Poker Tournament. I do not want wiefan to have bragging rights, so I will do my best. Be there tomorrow at noon EST with my free buck.
I read a lot of posts just before re-signing and was pleasantly surprised that most of the malicious derogatory post about Michelle Wie as a golfer, female, youngster, college student, etc. have almost disappeared. Hardly any negative comments about her parents and management team. A few comments such as: "creepy as the Michelle Wie fans" that are insignificant considering the "creepy" poster that post them.
So I will be around for a while, until the moderators start attacking me for my "Mexican" points of view.
Thanks x-man for the contests: I will try my best to get all the bragging rights that come with the funny money.

Welcome back, Elf. Looking forward to trying to relieve you of your virtual bucks.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #43
Elf

Send a message via MSN to Elf
Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
Welcome back, Elf. Looking forward to trying to relieve you of your virtual bucks.
Thank you MP. Should be interesting. Am practicing in PokerStarts Lobby but the betting there is wild.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:04 PM   #44

Thank you MP. Should be interesting. Am practicing in PokerStarts Lobby but the betting there is wild.
I used to go there, but there were too many all- in bets on every hand. Not a lot of strategy involved.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:23 AM   #45
Contest Statistician

The tournament is now open to join.

The URL for the tournament is

poker://69.117.100.5:11885/n-1/CZR-675

In the program click ONLINE from the main screen.

Click Join Online button

Copy and Paste or type the URL above into the Game URL box.

Click Join Game Button

You will now be in the tournament Lobby. It will list how has joined the game and display the chat window. At 12 PM EST when the tournament starts you will be moved to the table.

If you have any problems use the chat or if you can not get in post a message here.

Good luck all.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #46

I read a lot of posts just before re-signing and was pleasantly surprised that most of the malicious derogatory post about Michelle Wie as a golfer, female, youngster, college student, etc. have almost disappeared. Hardly any negative comments about her parents and management team.
A few comments such as: "creepy as the Michelle Wie fans" that are insignificant considering the "creepy" poster that post them.
So insignificant that you bring them up on a thread about poker.Lmfao.

Nice personal attack,though...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Old 12-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #47

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post
How is Sunday 12/13 12PM EST ,9AM PST, 6AM HST.

So far we only have 5 players interested. Xman, MP, Wiefan, No Tax Bill, Meadowbrook, so it might be a quick tournament.
I won't play. I am atrocious. The only way I stay in contention in a two person game at home is sympathy or my opponent not wanting to count the chips back out.

Originally Posted by Meadowbrook View Post
Well, playing on line would be one way to hide my tells. Now, if I could just do something about my terrible strategy.
Meadowbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #48

Originally Posted by Meadowbrook View Post
I won't play. I am atrocious. The only way I stay in contention in a two person game at home is sympathy or my opponent not wanting to count the chips back out.
It's all in fun anyway. We don't care if you're atrocious. In fact, we'd welcome it.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #49
NTB

Three of us on-line so far
xman, marinepaul and ntb
I did have to type the url it wouldn,t let me paste
no big deal tho.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #50

Hi ya xman...HELP....I have typed in the number you gave and the "Join Button" game does not highlight for me to click

awaiting further instructions

anyone else getting this problem???
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote