Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #21
Contest Statistician

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya xman...sounds GOOD to me....I will be there...Bright eyed and bushy tailed

by the way...I tried the practice game and even though it was a "no limit" game...for some reason when you wish to raise, it only allows you to raise the amount of the "big blind or all in"...there wasn't a place to type in a specific amount....perhaps, I am mistaken as I just tried it for fun...lemme know

anyway...this tournament sounds like fun....have a good day...see ya!!
It only does no limit.

To the left of the All In button on the bottom is a text box. You can type in the number of your raise here, use the +- buttons to change the amount or use the slider bar under the box to change the amount.

When it is your turn it will default to the minimum possible raise. That is what you are seeing. You can use any of the above methods to change the amount of your raise.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #22

Hi ya xman...thanks for your response...actually I was just "NOT ATTENTIVE"...I just was doing my usual "Speed Reading" and not paying attention...my bad

anyway...I will be looking forward to this tournament...sounds like a ton of fun

anyway...have a good day...see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #23
Contest Statistician

OK The tournament is set for Sunday 12/13 12PM EST, 9AM PST, 6HST

I Will post the URL address for the tournament and other info Early Sunday Morning.

You will need to download and install the software. Below is the link for the down load. Remember there is no need to register or purchase anything. it should all be self explanitory. You should create a user name similar to your name here so we know who is who. Tournament is open to all.

http://www.ddpoker.com/download

Last edited by xman5; 12-10-2009 at 01:10 PM.
xman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #24
Forum Moderator

Are you taking newbies? I sort of know of know how to play poker. I know how to lose really well.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #25
Administrator

This might possibly be monday morning for me so I'll probably have to pass. But I'm keen to see the results good luck all.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #26

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Are you taking newbies? I sort of know of know how to play poker. I know how to lose really well.
Hi ya folks...Yikes...a REAL LIVE "SANDBAGGING RINGER" if I ever heard one...ok folks...if there was Las Vegas Odds on this tournament...I think Blue might be the odds on favorite to win this thing

Marinepaul, have you ever heard a More conniving "Butterball con artist" than Blue

if I had to guess...I would say that she was on the Donald Trump show with Natalie....I would guess that Blue's Brother is Howard Leaderer...hmmm

anyway...I am ready...if Blue bets anything...I am FOLDING

anyway...have a good day everyone...see ya

by the way...xman...will we be able to chat as we play...or should we all open this site at the same time and chat here as we play...hmmm

anyway...have a good day everyone...see ya!!...Wiesy is in 2nd place at Dubai...she is playing solid golf...see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #27

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya folks...Yikes...a REAL LIVE "SANDBAGGING RINGER" if I ever heard one...ok folks...if there was Las Vegas Odds on this tournament...I think Blue might be the odds on favorite to win this thing

Marinepaul, have you ever heard a More conniving "Butterball con artist" than Blue

if I had to guess...I would say that she was on the Donald Trump show with Natalie....I would guess that Blue's Brother is Howard Leaderer...hmmm

anyway...I am ready...if Blue bets anything...I am FOLDING

anyway...have a good day everyone...see ya

by the way...xman...will we be able to chat as we play...or should we all open this site at the same time and chat here as we play...hmmm

anyway...have a good day everyone...see ya!!...Wiesy is in 2nd place at Dubai...she is playing solid golf...see ya!!

My thoughts exactly, Wiefan. Like those guys in the barracks who always said they didn't know how to play, then won your cigarette money.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:07 AM   #28
Forum Moderator

I'm not kidding. I loaded up the practice game and lost all my money within nanoseconds. Then I did it again.

There was something about a big blind and small blind. What is that?

No, don't tell me. See you Sunday.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #29

Blue, it'll be fun. Most importantly, it's not real money, so it won't hurt anything.

If you want to see how it works, there's usually either a rerun on the World Series of Poker on ESPN, or the World Poker Tour on the tube sometime every day.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #30
NTB

Originally Posted by Blue View Post
I'm not kidding. I loaded up the practice game and lost all my money within nanoseconds. Then I did it again.

There was something about a big blind and small blind. What is that?

No, don't tell me. See you Sunday.
I did that to, it is a funky practice game. About the fifth time I did ok.
It isn't programmed at least for practice that well. Which would be really
hard to do. Here is a link you can watch on your computer. Scan down to poker. Watch Online tv sports news and entertainment for free at channelsurfing