Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post
Why you should worry about these things.

Connecticut heads up Google Wi-Fi probe - CNN.com
It's a bit ironic that Blumenthal is hot on the Google honesty probe. He is not exactly a model of honesty himself.

Blumenthal?s Words Differ From His History - NYTimes.com
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #12

Hi ya folks...I was trying and trying to figure out how recent my google street stuff was taken in my area....my neighbor had some construction stuff in front of his house and I was trying to recall when that was...and then PRESTO....right under my nose and directly in front of me...IT HIT ME....it was in my own garage...I bought my wife a 2010 Toyota Corolla since I wanted something that wouldn't break while she drives...and lo and behold...the Corolla is inb my Garage as the Google pix was taken....so the pix must be somewhere of a little over a year or less

anyway...regardless...when you look at this site....it does have a very scary aspect along with it being entertaining and informative

hmmmm...what is this world turning in to....

anyway...have a good day folks...see ya....go Wiesy go!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:03 PM   #13

Originally Posted by wiefan View Post
Hi ya folks...I was trying and trying to figure out how recent my google street stuff was taken in my area....my neighbor had some construction stuff in front of his house and I was trying to recall when that was...and then PRESTO....right under my nose and directly in front of me...IT HIT ME....it was in my own garage...I bought my wife a 2010 Toyota Corolla since I wanted something that wouldn't break while she drives...and lo and behold...the Corolla is inb my Garage as the Google pix was taken....so the pix must be somewhere of a little over a year or less
That depends upon when your area was photographed. Some places were photographed earlier and it's still an on going process. Someone updates them every second. Even some rural places in the mainland U.S.A. show addresses, but the building are not pictured yet, even the building are already existing. Some places in the world show the streets, but the buildings aren't pictured yet.
To drown the outcry of the HEART!"

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Commas save lives!
dangerbob is offline   Reply With Quote