Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #1

Everybody Loves Belen...but not as much as Paige...

Originally Posted by Mr3putt View Post
Belen is so hot....can't confuse Belen with Alison.
Apparently, everybody loves Belen...but not as much as Paige...

...of course, this video I think was influenced by a mix of humor and perhaps, Jack Daniels...not any orientation...

...gosh, I'm stumped again...obviously Tiffany Joh, Jane Park...and....and....and...

...quote from M3P is from the Cristie Kerr Birdies For Cancer thread...but didn't want to hijack the thread with this...

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:52 PM   #2

It's Jeehae Lee...

She was born in Seoul, Korea but came to the States for several years while still in grade school...also attended Phillips Andover...and Yale later for college...

---Bruce Lee

Last edited by bangkokbobby; 08-31-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #3

BKB
The 1st video is hilarious....where do you find this stuff?....I assume the vid is on Jane's twitter?

I think the 3rd gal is Jeehae.

I'm Chinese and not a spring chicken.....I've gone away to university and many bars in my life and can never recall seeing a drunk Oriental gal...never mind three....Tiff, Jeehae and especially Jane are plastered.

I guess the new generation of Oriental gals are different....lol.

I always thought Oriental gals just studied in the library....that's why I only went out with the white gals...more fun!!!!!!!

I guess all Orientals (male or female) have great taste in females....Belen and Paige are definitely in my portfolio of LPGA favs....Belen and Paige ooze of sex appeal and have model like looks.

I hope this vid goes viral....like the one Hunter, Fowler, Crane and Watson did a while back.

This vid will give the LPGA exposure and negate the reputation that Koreans LPGA pros are robots and boring.

Move over Nats, Paula and MW.

They should prelude the vid with the LPGA slogans.
"That's why were Different and These Girls Rock!!!!!
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #4

Originally Posted by Mr3putt View Post
BKB
The 1st video is hilarious....where do you find this stuff?....I assume the vid is on Jane's twitter?

I think the 3rd gal is Jeehae.

I'm Chinese and not a spring chicken.....I've gone away to university and many bars in my life and can never recall seeing a drunk Oriental gal...never mind three....Tiff, Jeehae and especially Jane are plastered.

I guess the new generation of Oriental gals are different....lol.

I always thought Oriental gals just studied in the library....that's why I only went out with the white gals...more fun!!!!!!!

I guess all Orientals (male or female) have great taste in females....Belen and Paige are definitely in my portfolio of LPGA favs....Belen and Paige ooze of sex appeal and have model like looks.

I hope this vid goes viral....like the one Hunter, Fowler, Crane and Watson did a while back.

This vid will give the LPGA exposure and negate the reputation that Koreans LPGA pros are robots and boring.

Move over Nats, Paula and MW.

They should prelude the vid with the LPGA slogans.
"That's why were Different and These Girls Rock!!!!!
Well...I've seen a lot of drunk girls in my life of all backgrounds. I don't drink or go to bars, but in college worked at a fast food joint that stayed open until 3 in the morning...lots of drunk people came in. And, of course, while Tiff and Jane are of Asian heritage, they are American. Jeehae lived in California and Connecticut...went to Andover and Yale...I'm sure much alcohol was consumed...

I don't know about differences between people with different heritage and drinking...but I do recall Jane once saying she was, and this is a direct quote from: LPGA.com Sybase Classic 2007

Q. Do you consider yourself part of this Se Ri Pak line of young players who have jumped on this tour, or was that because you spent all your time in this country, not really?

JANE PARK: No. I'm the whitest Korean girl you'll ever meet. I'm pretty white. (Laughing).

Jane and Tiff were both born and raised here in America. I think they are just like any other young American woman having fun.

The video is from Tiffany Joh's YouTube channel...cupofjoh

---Bruce Lee

Old 09-02-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
Forum Moderator

Moved the four posts with Tiff Joh videos and related comments to their own thread:

Tiffany Joh videos
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote