Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > Other Discussions > Anything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
Donating Member

Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Amazing scoring average, never look down, keep it up, you are almost a pro. !!

Bowling is my favorite sports, when I was young, I was a very good bowler, I bowled 300 twice, finished 279 twice, 278 once, & 250+ for many times. In old days, I can play 20-30 games a day, I just like to bowl, enjoy the tournaments & gamble with others. From my 17s to early 20s, I averaged about 205 per game, but didn't play much since then, also since I haven't played a single for years, I guess 160 would be a great number for me if I still have the touch :)
That is great bowling. At the same age I had about 180 average but rarely got 600's. I could never string more than two strikes in a row, so I had to avoid opens. Kind of like my golf, short but straight, can't afford to get in trouble since I have no ability to "go low".

I think you should pick up again. Basically now you can "pruchase" hook. The ball coverstock makes all the difference. So you don't have to learn better technique, just find a ball that matches your current technique. This is what i did this year, got more hook. Unlike golf clubs, bowling balls actually can improve your game.
ctmurray is offline   Reply With Quote