LPGA Golf Forum

LPGA Golf Forum (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/)
-   Anything (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f24/)
-   -   2011 Miss TSA Calendar Pin-Up (http://www.mylpga.com/forum/f24/2011-miss-tsa-calendar-pin-up-6493.html)

dangerbob 11-24-2010 07:54 PM

2011 Miss TSA Calendar Pin-Up
 
http://ozmud.files.wordpress.com/201...pg?w=510&h=627
From Miss January to Miss December

dangerbob 11-28-2010 05:44 AM

More from the TSA...this time Bumper Stickers(Enjoy your Holiday travels)::biggrin:

http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/image...0553352-16.jpg

wiefan 11-29-2010 12:53 AM

Hi ya Dangerbob...in both of your posts...all I got was a small box with a red "x"...no pixs at all...hmmm

anyway....have a great day...see ya!!

Putter 11-29-2010 01:33 AM

Me too Wiefan - but I'm sure it was funny!

NTB 11-29-2010 04:29 AM

Here is the link....

2011 Miss TSA Calendar (Pick Your Fav Pin-up Girl!) Oz Mudflats

dangerbob 11-29-2010 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiefan (Post 110380)
Hi ya Dangerbob...in both of your posts...all I got was a small box with a red "x"...no pixs at all...hmmm

anyway....have a great day...see ya!!

Sorry about that...Wiefan and Putter. But Notax got the right link...except I put the Months in every picture. :biggrin:

I hope I fixed them!

Make sure to purchase some of these products put our by the TSA. All proceeds will help pay our National Debts. :biggrin:

Seriously...I'm now getting ready for my work/vacation trip to the Far East and I'm more scared going through the TSA at the airport than flying. Flying doesn't bother me...but all these security at the airport makes me
:ani_puking::ani_banghead:

NTB 11-29-2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerbob (Post 110383)
Sorry about that...Wiefan and Putter. But Notax got the right link...except I put the Months in every picture. :biggrin:

I hope I fixed them!

Make sure to purchase some of these products put our by the TSA. All proceeds will help pay our National Debts. :biggrin:

Seriously...I'm now getting ready for my work/vacation trip to the Far East and I'm more scared going through the TSA at the airport than flying. Flying doesn't bother me...but all these security at the airport makes me
:ani_puking::ani_banghead:

So your taking Shampi to the east?:ani_thumbup:

xman5 11-29-2010 09:57 AM

I flew on Wed and yesterday. Did not see anyone get a pat down. Went thru regular old metal detector and that was it.

Seems to be alot of hype to rile people up.

dangerbob 11-29-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notaxbill (Post 110384)
So your taking Shampi to the east?:ani_thumbup:

No...Shampi is staying in Mexico and take care of Lorena Ochoa. She is going to teach her how to cheat so she can go back on the LPGA tour! :ani_laugh:

By the way, Asian people are the most honest people I've known. When I was in Asia, I usually rode my bike to the mall and park it on the rack without tying it with a chain and when I got back, the bike was still there untouched. I tried it here once in the U.S. and when I got back the bike was gone! :ani_thumbdown:
My grandmother, on my mother's side, was from the Philippines! :ani_thumbup:

MarinePaul 11-29-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xman5 (Post 110387)
I flew on Wed and yesterday. Did not see anyone get a pat down. Went thru regular old metal detector and that was it.

Seems to be alot of hype to rile people up.

I have a vacation trip scheduled to Vegas at the end of February. From what I've been told, there are scanners all over, but passengers are picked at random to go through them. If they go through clean, no problem, but a pat down is possible to anyone who leaves anything in their pockets. It sounds like a hassle, but unless you have something to hids, no big deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2